Reviews for Harry Potter and the Master of Past and Present
Zauber chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
Yes! Much better this chapter! :D Fight scene was a lot of fun, even if it was still - too - short!
Zauber chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
Ok, the mornington crescent reference was awesome, but I'm disappointed by the shortness of the test! I mean, Raistlin had a whole book about his... Well, most of one, anyway. A mage's soul is forged in the crucible of his magic; you really glossed over Harry's.
Dars D. Devillions chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
damn good story...but its look like its abandon now...
Andromedanaea chapter 11 . 9/18/2014
I really love this fix!
Please update!
bigstu chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
getting flashes of hp with emperor palpatine
Nytefyre chapter 11 . 11/22/2013
This is the best crossover of DragonLance and HP that I've read. Raistlin is a great mentor for Harry, but it's interesting to see the changes in Harry and the path you took to get him to Black Robes. It's very well laid out, and while there's a real dissonance with the prototypical Harry, it's very believable. Again, the basilisks are a real twist and I'm not sure where you were going with this - I just wish there was more...

Thanks for posting.
hibrian2 chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
Good story, please carry on.
Deadzepplin chapter 11 . 1/21/2012
Harry needs to make ear muffs and glasses for the basalisks earmuffs or something magic to block out a rooster crow to stop someone just pulling one out of a bag and dropping his lisks and goggles in the event he just wants to petrify his enemies and pick them apart later for example he can just petrify voldes and then pick through his mind for the horcruxes? horcruxi? whatever or just leave him in a reverse fidelius for all time with harry being the secret keeper for the universe
Deadzepplin chapter 10 . 1/21/2012
Dang man Harry really should have told Raistlin
old-crow chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
Hi,

I've quite enjoyed your story to this point, but find myself puzzled - most people give up on a story because something in their personal life forced them to quit writing, or they find that they have painted themself into a corner, so to speak, plotwise with their tale.

Based on the other stories that you've been posting, you're still alive and well, and I can't see that you're in an impossible corner with your story. Nor have you made the story so wide, or epic that it would take a million words to wrap it up.

What happened? I'd truly like to know.

Old-Crow
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 9 . 2/10/2011
Murdering Draco Malfoy is rather drastic when a simple obliviate would suffice. Admittedly Draco has been a thorn in Harry's side for years, and some punishment is well-deserved, but it still seems pretty harsh.

I guess we have to chalk it up to the fact that some people are just too stupid to live. Draco was being incredibly stupid to repeatedly provoke Harry over the years, and then brag about what he'd just learned and how he was planning to use it without his goons to back him up.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
This chapter comes out of left field with no organic connection to the earlier chapters. It assumes the reader knows who A. K. is, and assumes they have been in contact throughout the summer when this is the first mention of such a person.

This chapter seems to assume that Harry has had some history with female Blaise, and there is some attraction between them, which was not previously in evidence.

In this chapter Harry no longer assumes Dumbledore is so benign that he can safely confide all his talents to him, instead the headmaster is once again revealed playing games with people's lives and making convenient excuses.

This chapter assumes Harry is offended by his friends' lack of contact during the summer, when in fact he did everything possible to hide from them and did not contact them.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
Just so you know, google translate finds your Latin somewhat confusing: "You have done always ready to say 'No.' Can be had is bound. The whole depend on the always faithful."

Personally, I'm not impressed that even your translation is very appropriate for hiding a secret in someone's soul, nor that it says it in a particularly 'gansta' way. If I wanted to write a 'gansta' version it would say something like "What the family wants hidden stays within your soul. Your mouth stays closed, our secrets stay inside, or else we spill your guts outside on the ground."
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 4 . 2/10/2011
Superb battle chapter!

I've already given my opinion of Dumbledore, which is considerably less naive than yours.

You have Snape pegged pretty well. I do think he's more into vengeance than pure torture, but he does plenty of each. I don't agree that Lucius Malfoy is a good choice for someone secretly wanting to kill Snape. Malfoy chose Snape to be godfather to Draco, a decision that would be incomprehensible if Malfoy hated his guts and wanted him dead. My own opinion is that Snape chose to go rogue and spy for the light to take revenge on Voldemort for some imagined slight-killing Lily serves as well as any other reason. Snape never forgives and never forgets and turns any slight into the most horrendous offense that justifies any amount of vengeance in his own mind.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
I'm not seeing it. Ron's never been a threat to Harry. Sure He's been jealous of him, but Harry's been equally jealous of Ron. The thing that stands out about Ron is that even at his most jealous he's loyal and unwavering in his support of "the Light". So why would Harry fear that Ron would ever betray him to Voldemort? Not gonna happen. If you are going to put Ron in opposition to Harry, at least make them fight over Hermione. (I don't for a minute believe that canon Harry wants Hermione, but there's plenty of readers who do.)

Dumbledore, on the other hand. What does Harry know about him? He could have dealt with Voldemort long before the prophesy was made and he always turned a blind eye. In fact, no matter what the danger, Dumbledore always turns a blind eye until it's too late. So what does that tell us about this so-called bastion of Light? Your unconscious never lies and always knows the truth, and the truth is that Dumbledore has been directly responsible for everything that happens in Harry's life and in the Wizarding world, and he's had no opposition since the defeat of Grindelwald. Is Dumbledore working for the Lignt, or has he perverted the Light to work for him?