Reviews for Day Twelve
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
ok this story, pure awesome. I can't believe it's a crossover with a game and yet it is so cool! I've read almost all your stories and this one remains one of my favorites. I just love you characterization of Dawn(it's an awesome combo of teenage whining and that inner strength that people never really give her credit for) and how matter of fact it all is. Like yeah, the world is ending but she told her to live so darn it she's going to live! My favorite parts...

"Dawn helps Giles tear through their reseach books, and she holds the supplies while Tara and Willow ward everything like that will make a difference."- just spot on. So hopeless and beautiful

"When they scuttle by she crouches out of sight beneath the windowsills and chokes on thin air."-so creepy

"Every night she stands with her arms in front of her and tries to close the hole with her own two hands. It never works and she never hopes it does. Keys can't lock things all by themselves. But she has to try. Her sister told her to live, and that promise is the only piece of the world the grasping shadows can't reach."- beautiful, beautiful,beautiful

"She doesn't snap her eyes open or anything, because she's not that melodramatic."You don't," she says."-just like the btvs twisted humor and just so Dawn. perfect.

"Once she thinks that maybe the Key and the Lock are all destined and star-crossed and crap like that, which is about when she realizes she's going completely fucking bonkers."-This this this, oh it made me laugh! so great!

Really the whole thing is jusst so great, so i better stop before i quote the whole thing.

again just wonderful
brjosk chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
It goes together amazingly well! _ Makes me wish for a sequel.
Necklace of Raindrops chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
This fic is beautiful. There's such a sense of hopelessness and yet Dawn carries on living. I love how you've shown how the world gradually falls apart, but...killing off Xander? *sniffles*
Azamiko chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Heheh...I don't really read Buffy fics, but this looked intersting. And it was.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
/They sound like empty places and rushing wind - like the ragged edges of the hole in the world./

Most gorgeous line in the story.

I completely adore this crossover and am eager to see more of this kind of brillance from you, 'cause this was bloody fantastic.
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
That so SAD
Kat Hawkins chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
is there going to be more? this is very intriguing. maybe Dawn could meet up with Sora and help him on his journey...or something. just a suggestion.