Reviews for Rainy Day Friends
Rivenchu chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Very action packed, and interesting with the first ninja there... thanks for writing. X3
tinkrbell225 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
i loved this story you had me going i thought Leo really killed everyone just to save Usagi it was a great twist in the end the writing was great too thank you for this story
Kitsune1818 chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
A story as good as expected from you. The story is good, smooth and quiet, so you do the reading is entertaining and easy to understand, even the battles (for Spanish-speaking person like me, at least).

The story itself is simple and go to the point without stopping at trifles, but give him enough mystery to keep the reader on the edge of your seat, waiting to see what will be the resolution.

I do not like the pair of Leo / Usagi (that's why I was so reluctant to read this fic), but I think you did a great grasp of the personalities of the two men leaving the slash as a bonus in history, so that any person can read it without amendment for his eyes to read things they dislike.
quali chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Cool fic. I really enjoy how well you portray Leo as a ninja. Either you have a really good sense of him or you did some research on ninjas. Either way, it gives his character depth and richness in ways I usually don't see in fics.
coli narago chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Wonderful. You dont see a lot of usagi stories. I'm gonna read on to find out the end. Good job writing.
Kaysin-12 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I stumbled across this fic a few years ago and absolutely loved it from word one. It's so well written that I can picture it (and it's sequel) as though drawn in the Usagi or TMNT styles. It's true to the characters and their respective cannons, therefore believeable. So I just wanted to say thank you, for proving that a Leo/Usagi pairing isn't totally impossible, and that it doesn't have to be gut-renchingly-smutty to still make a hopeless romantic sigh. _

Beside the point, The title always makes me remember a song from Sailor Moon (Rainy Day Man). This isn't good or bad, simply a fact. **;
T420000 chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
that was really good i wish it wasnt the end lol
Donny's Girl chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
YES! i love leo/usagi! heehee they're so cute :] this is probably my favorite fic at this moment...along with Writing on the Wall hehe But yeah great job with this, leo and usagi have a good chemistry :P and you do usagi's character so well! keep it up!
Fey Halfkin chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
I have to admit my favorite parts were the contrasts between ninja and samurai honor. You even kept Usagi and Leonardo IC, with nice touches of humor in their friendship. Personally I can't see the very last scene happening (Neither has ever shown a hint in that direction outside of fanfics), but enjoyed it overall.
Hack.Drawer chapter 3 . 12/11/2006
wow, this was amazing! I had truly expected an epic, not a three chapter piece...everything was detailed only in importance and written in such a short, great way that covered what one needed to know. Everyone written was written in such a way that I found myself enjoying their characters. L was written so fantastic! And U was everything his character should be. This was an amazing read, and I'm just astounded at how little it was taken to tell.
SuperKat chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
You know, I had never thought of this pairing before. But I really, really like it. And your style of writing is great, so...

Sequel? Please? I was very sad when this was over, because I, like Usagi, want to see Leo now that he "doesn't have to be so honorable."

Very nice! I hope to see more from you.
Tristripe chapter 3 . 10/29/2006
wow O.O that was a good read...a bit abrupt in the ending...but excellent story.
Swallowraven chapter 3 . 10/27/2006
Excellently done!
Aurora Musis Amica chapter 3 . 10/27/2006
A friend recommended this story, and I have to be honest and say I probably wouldn't have read it otherwise. The summary kinda sucks. Or pretends to be a ninja and is very deceiving. Good work on putting the pairing into the "believable and plausible" category.
Reijiro chapter 3 . 10/26/2006
Oh, that ending was so sweet. I'm really glad Usagi came to understand and accept that Leo kept his honour. I'm glad I did too! The passage where Leo found Nerai's wife and kid gave me chills. You did a good job of not giving anything away until the Usagi saw them at the inn. Though when Leo let the girls slip by in the hallway I did kinda wonder, was hoping he wasn't just gonna wait till he'd slain all the men first.

Heh, serves me right for not waiting to I'd read this chapter to review, but Leos' thoughts on the sentimental value of his weapons made my last ramble truely useless, lol!

Well done and thankyou again for a wonderful read.

Cheers!