Reviews for Hidden Love
deliriousdancer chapter 4 . 10/28/2006
Good chapter. I am glad Alex straightened him out on that partnership issue. I like it when she gets in his face over something dumb he has said. good job. MJ, cute how that came about.
boohoo650 chapter 4 . 10/27/2006
I don't think I've been reviewing as I've been reading this story, and I'm not sure why. I thought it was pretty good over the course of the first three chapters, however the fourth one has gotten me totally hooked. I really felt you did all the characters justice here, including the characters you have created. Your dialog was great and the descriptions were vivid. Fantastic job.
Abby chapter 4 . 10/27/2006
Haha your welcome for the review!;] lol But as I have said before, thanks for the writing. hehe

This chapter made me quite sad. I really felt bad for MJ! I think it's great how she is not hiding their marriage or love anymore. Loving each other so much, it's the right thing to do.

"I can use his name now-” she gave a short bitter laugh. “I just had to lose him to do it.” *sniffles* SO SAD! It's so tragically ironic.

Glad to see that Bobby and Alex have things semi-smoothed over for now, but I have a feeling there is trouble on the horizon. I would like to see MJ more after this too. She's just great, and maybe she could notice a connection between Bobby and Alex similiar to the one she had with Mark...? And call one of them on it?...Maybe...? haha lol! Just an idea. You are the writer. Kudos, and keep doing what you do best.
raz0r.girl chapter 4 . 10/27/2006
Oh, I like this. I like the gender reversal with the parallel between the partners they're investigating and them. I like the way you have Goren & Eames interact. And I just like the story in general (even if it is distracting me from work. Not that that's a bad thing).

Looking forward to seeing where you take this.
skzyp chapter 4 . 10/27/2006
I really love this story. I get excited everytime I get an email telling me that it's been updated. I've never read one quite like this. You've got a good thing going and I'm looking forward to more. :D
Marion the Geek chapter 4 . 10/27/2006
Another great chapter. This story really keeps me interested. I sense fireworks in their future. Can't wait to read more.
gorengal chapter 4 . 10/27/2006
Great job so far. Like everyone else, I love the "muffin/cupcake" scene. I also like how Bobby knows about the Michigan secret marriage law. He.

Good writing, good characterization, good dialogue...can't wait for more.
JougenNoTsuki chapter 4 . 10/27/2006
I really liked how you approached the whole interview in this chapter. Letting MJ do the talking, and Goren and Eames just listening, with only a few of their little "silent communications." I can tell as this story progresses it's going to become very interesting... I know I mentioned it before, but I LOVE the pacing. I dont know if I can stress that enough! Looking forward to what you throw our way next (and I have no guesses, so I'm looking forward to that surprise!)
obsessedwithstabler chapter 4 . 10/27/2006
Another awesome chapter. Loving it!
lastANGELalive chapter 3 . 10/26/2006
excellent! i like this story a great deal! keep it coming! feed the need!
Abby chapter 3 . 10/26/2006
Hey! Still reading and loving this story. Thought I would drop you a line because besides being well written, in character, and having an interesting plot, this story has a lot of great lines that are just too funny while still Bobby and Alex! :]

Still using the coffee gag...

“If you're here in twenty minutes, I'll leave now for your usual cup of sugar with just a touch of coffee from the cafe.” Hehe LOVE IT!

OH! and this one...

“Yes, cupcake?”

Fabulous! :]

Keep it up! You are doing a great job, and don't get so discouraged if people don't review a lot. It doesn't change the fact that this story and your writing is wonderful!
JougenNoTsuki chapter 3 . 10/26/2006
Wow, I cant believe I somehow missed this story before! Glad I found it, that's for sure. I've been looking for a good casefile forever, and I'm so happy this is slaking that need! Your characterizations are spot on, I feel like I'm watching an episode - not reading a fan fiction. When an author can do that, it's an amazing feat! Everything flows so well, the pace is perfect, and I'm really intrigued by the case.

Cant wait to see where it all goes, so keep us updated! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Dizzy1013 chapter 3 . 10/26/2006
Great story. I love how you are writing Bobby and Alex. I love their dialogue.
Loco4LOCI chapter 3 . 10/26/2006
LOL muffin/cupcake! Too funny! Keep up the good work.
Kismet23 chapter 3 . 10/26/2006
Yay! An update! I'm really enjoying this; can't wait for the next chapter, and

wandering dangerously towards petulance

is a GREAT phrase. Thanks.
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »