Reviews for Hidden Love
obsessedwithstabler chapter 3 . 10/26/2006
Hee hee... One of these days, Eames is just gonna lose it and her and Barek are gonna kill all the men at MC. What fun!
Marion the Geek chapter 3 . 10/26/2006
Another great chapter. I loved the muffin, cupcake scene. More soon, right? _
Marion the Geek chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
This is great. You have them really in character. I'm enjoying this, so I really hope your update binge continues. I can't wait to read more.
Loco4LOCI chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
I promised myself I would start reviewing instead of just reading so you get to be first! OUTSTANDING! I love it! Update quickly
deliriousdancer chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
This is good. I am enjoying the role reversal between Bobby and Alex. "I really do pay you to stare at each other don't I?" Great Ross line. I can hear him say it. Looking forward to more.
Kismet23 chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
I'm really enjoying this, and can't wait to see where you go with it. I love Ross' "I'm paying you to stare at each other", it goes along with all those fraught-with-significance looks that are part of the show's canon. Great job, and I think the Dick Wolf School of Law has been an excellent training ground!
raz0r.girl chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Intriguing. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Franta chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
This is off to a great start! Ican only imagine how Bobby must sympathize too, after his scare of Eames' kidnapping and how he thought she could have been murdered. This hits close to home- you're got a great opportunity for some excellent smut! Update soon!
Alison chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
great story, keep up!
Abby chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
You got me interested! Keep it up!

Loved this line:

"He constantly teased her about having some coffee with her sugar." Haha! Can't help but think of the time in "Scared Crazy" where Bobby pours half the jar of sugar into the coffee for her! Fantastic :]
The Confused One chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
OH! Great start. :) I like it already. I think I'm seeing parrelels between B/A and this the murdered detective and his partner. I bet that's what Alex is connecting with, and there is that whole thing about her husband being being killed in the line of duty... And poor Alex. It's impossible to be a female cop sometimes. Normal empathy is looked at as weekness. Bobby can empathise all he wants and no one says a word, but if it's Alex...she's a hormonal and emotional woman. It's irritating, and somehow I can see Ross being that way. LOL He comes across as SLIGHTLY sexist... I mean, not in the out and out rude and intolerable way that Alex would not be able to abide, but in the I enjoy looking at naked women in magazines and movies way...
michy chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
I love this story, I've just finished reading your first part and I 'm already craving for a second one :-) please please go on soon!

""And just like that – she smiled at the thought – they were fine. One half mangled sentence and a sigh and he understood why she had thought it in the first place."" fantastic lines, that's my chocolate line, now I'm good for the day , thanksyou so much!
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12