Reviews for Hidden Love
Scripted Starlet chapter 13 . 12/23/2006
*Standing up and clapping right now.*

Oh, that made me happy. Perfect nightcap to the night before Christmas. I wish I had your imagination to come up with a succession as driven and dynamic as this. And I loved B & A's coming together and them throwing caution (& careers) to the wind. It's perfect.
Scripted Starlet chapter 12 . 12/23/2006
All right, all right, all right-I'm doing a terrible job of restraining myself aren't I? I just want to say that whatever happens in the next chapter-even if the ending is more angsty than happy which I HATE by the way (hence the capital letters)-this was worth the read. Such a beautiful, inctricate, well rounded story that is definitely in my top ten. Hm... I should pitch that to Let me put down a top ten for the best favorites amongst my favorites... But then I supposed you'd keep on writing and it would get harder and harder for me to select which of your stories I love the most.
Scripted Starlet chapter 11 . 12/23/2006
I'm not quite finished yet but let me just say that this is the MOTHER of all case files. This story rocks my socks off, it's that good! Damn you're brilliant.
Noir Nire chapter 13 . 12/8/2006
Oh may God, I love your story. Seriously, it is an awesome, well written bone chillin story. I was spazzing, something I usually don't do when I'm ready, that's one of the few things that stops me from being a twitchy spazzy freak(kinda of like Bobby, I don't like to sit still and it's hard for me to do it, hehe) I LOVE IT! Email me if you wanna talk, I can alawys talk and we can share views. Hehe Bobby and Alex, *sigh* okay going to stop now

LittleItaly
tkdblack chapter 13 . 12/6/2006
Absolutely wonderful!
Andy chapter 13 . 11/18/2006
Wow, it was so good. Before reading this I've only ever seen them as amost brother and sister but now I am BA shipper Eames and Goren forever!
fran chapter 13 . 11/17/2006
DAMN! you are good.
Spaceape chapter 13 . 11/15/2006
nice ending, really, everythings fine and I'm happy, so's ok if you won't write a sequel :D

loved to read this story :)

Space
between the waves chapter 13 . 11/15/2006
Wow, that was really awesome. I'm going to reserve the right to complain that there's no sequel (lol, just kidding) but as long as you keep writing B/A fics I guess I'll live *grin*
emy chapter 13 . 11/15/2006
Oh my gosh, this story was AMAZING! I read the whole thing in one shot. It captured just what I think Eames is like, in her head. You write beautifully. So funny and poignant. I loved Eames' break down scene. Major angst. And your original characters were fantastic! I like how the case and the BA relationship just flowed, naturally. Sometimes people get wrapped up in one or the other. I really can't say enough about this. I just loved it! I hope you write lots more!
boohoo650 chapter 13 . 11/14/2006
Hmm. That ending kind of snuck up on me... although I guess I momentarily forgot that the case had been solved... and that I loved the story and didn't want it to end. I am very excited to see what you ocme up with next, even if it is not a casefile. Can't wait!
Billie chapter 13 . 11/14/2006
Wow, what an ending! Your story is fantastic! Please keep writing.
Marion the Geek chapter 13 . 11/14/2006
Wow. That was beautiful! I love this story. It's going on my favorites list. Wonderful, emotional story. Thank you for sharing!
TrinityWildcat chapter 13 . 11/14/2006
Aw! Great ending, very romantic and realistic. Well done for a great fic.
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 13 . 11/14/2006