Reviews for Hidden Love
Poeticpunk777 chapter 13 . 11/14/2006
JougenNoTsuki chapter 13 . 11/14/2006
Sigh... A wonderful, perfect ending to a wonderful, perfect story. I enjoyed every second I spent reading this, and I cannot wait to read whatever you publish next. I don't think a sequel is necessary at all - you wrapped everything up perfectly, and I'm incredibly happy with how it all turned out. You're an incredibly gifted, incredibly talented writer and I'm really excited to read whatever you do next! Thanks for a great story, and taking me along!
obsessedwithstabler chapter 13 . 11/14/2006
Aww... What an ending. I just gotta say that I love this story, and even though I'm disappointed that there won't be a sequel, I've loved reading it from beginning to end. This was beautiful and very well written, and it captured the essence of those two characters, which is quite a feat in itself. Bravo.
The Confused One chapter 13 . 11/14/2006
*cries* Aww So beautiful! It doesn't need anymore. This was perfect. They're perfect. :) Seriously, I loved this. While I still see it as more her doing than his, cause he tends to do what he believes others want and need for him to do. If she pulled away, he would too, believing she wanted and needed her space. She'd come back on her own. But that's :) Anyway, this is amazing, and I love it. Beautiful job. :D I'm so glad they're happy. :)
Pat chapter 13 . 11/14/2006
Bravo! What a perfect ending to an excellent story. Now, if only NBC takes this last chapter and uses it on the actual show...Thank you for writing it.
raz0r.girl chapter 13 . 11/14/2006
A perfect ending to a great story. I look forward to whatever you do next.
nameless and forgotten chapter 13 . 11/14/2006
I guess this is the end, isn't it?

Well, I loved the whole story :)
Loco4LOCI chapter 13 . 11/14/2006
Absolutely perfect! Can't wait for the sequel (just kidding!). Now that it is finished I have to go read the whole thing over again. Can't wait for the next story!
Kismet23 chapter 12 . 11/12/2006
Heh. Ain't that always the way? You make up your mind, get your courage all organized...and fall through a door. Heh.

I really like your interpretation of Alex' character as the tough person who really has held on to all that for too long.

Can't wait for the next chapter - excellent job!
Spaceape chapter 12 . 11/11/2006
aw no! how oculd you! *shake head* aww

okey okey, I'll be nice, but don't get used to it, I won't always be that understanding with an ending like that!

nah kidding! :D

keep it up

Franta chapter 12 . 11/10/2006
Awesome. Bravo. All i can say is: Beautifully written. Bastard of a cliffhanger, but it was so well written that i can forgive you for
Abby chapter 12 . 11/10/2006
You went and did it again! You wrote another wonderful chapter. I loved Alex's introspections. You really had her perfectly in character, and the emotions were so real and relevant. It wasn't your everyday Bobby and Alex angst. Just freakin' great! You are rocking my socks right now.

PS: I am listening to my emo punk band (44 check them out: profile. this is my plug:]) right now, and it fits right in with the story. Hehe ;]
boohoo650 chapter 12 . 11/10/2006
The end actually kind of made me laugh haha. We all have those times when we try to imagine so much of what could happen... never works... I for one want to see the conversation that is about to take place. This story is fantastic.
raz0r.girl chapter 12 . 11/10/2006
I'm glad you wrote this chapter. What you describe in it is why I was okay with the previous chapter. When people work really hard to stay in control all the time, when they finally lose control, it's *huge*, painful & often difficult for the person to deal with. I buy it because Alex is so strong.
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 12 . 11/10/2006