Reviews for Hidden Love
VBallCutie9 chapter 12 . 11/10/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY!
JougenNoTsuki chapter 12 . 11/10/2006
You know, every time you update I always feel like "Alright. That was my favorite chapter so far" and I did not feel disappointed this time around! I definitely felt Alex in this chapter, felt the character and all her tiny intricate emotions and how they conflicted her. The imagery, the tone you took - beautifully done! Tuesday will be a real treat for us! Mama Bobby and the next chapter to this? We're spoiled!
Dizzy1013 chapter 12 . 11/10/2006
I love this story. I am so glad she went to Bobby. This cliffhanger is killing me...as well as your teaser, "the next chapter will be a doozey." Please update soon.
obsessedwithstabler chapter 12 . 11/10/2006
Bobby what? BOBBY WHAT? (screams and runs around in circles)
between the waves chapter 12 . 11/10/2006
Ack! What a place to stop. This was so real, it was very Alex to respond the way she did at first, and then the progress of figuring things out for herself. Nice job.
Marion the Geek chapter 12 . 11/10/2006
That was lovely. I really liked it. Its a great lead in to the discussion they must have. I can't wait for the next chapter.
insertquerkypseudonym chapter 12 . 11/10/2006
This was my favorite chapter yet! The way Alex takes her feeling of helplessness out on the inanimate objects that witnessed what she percieves as her weakness - amazing analogy and perfect imagery. I just love every step she takes, home- no comfort, church- familiarity and calm but no resolution and where she ultimately ends up both physically . . . I can't list all the little bits and pieces in this chapter that make it great, just know that it is.
The Confused One chapter 12 . 11/10/2006
YAY! Finally! Finally she gets it! It's about damn time! LOL I'm so glad she finally came to him, but I'm still worried. LOL I'm desperately hoping that she tells him everything. She so needs to finally open up and let someone in. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I'm looking forward to it a lot. I'm calmer than I was last chapter. LOL I liked this chapter a lot better. :) It was really good.
Loco4LOCI chapter 12 . 11/10/2006
Wow! That was very visual (in my sick mind at least). Nice cliffhanger! Now we have to wait til Tuesday (grumble)! Well, I am glad to hear you are feeling better!
gorengal chapter 12 . 11/10/2006
I promise not to kill you for how the chapter ends, but I will say, "Wah!"

I read over the reviews for last chapter...some said Alex wouldn't behave so emotionally and lose control in the interrogation, but I found it very believable with what's happened to her on the show. In fact, it's the *show* I find unbelievable because she seems so unaffected by getting kidnapped. So, good job with that. I also like how you've got Alex shouldering the burden of her love for Bobby, suffering in silence to save *his* career instead of the other way around.

This has been a gripping read, and I can't wait for your update. (If you do post on Tuesday we'll get to read the next installment AND meet Bobby's mom on the show! Whe! Although I'm not sure how I feel about that part. Anyway...) Hope you feel better soon.
PurpleRonin chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Thanks for giving me something great to look forward to after class! Still going strong, and the characterizations are right on.
Franta chapter 11 . 11/8/2006
Agh! That was amazing! I loved it! Best chapter yet! Update soon!
between the waves chapter 11 . 11/8/2006
Holy crap, this is an awesome story!

I'd missed reading it before, and I just read all of what you have up so far, and all I can say is WOW.

And that I hope we get another update soon because this is one of the best B/A stories I've read.
boohoo650 chapter 11 . 11/8/2006
I love this story. I love Alex coming undone just that little extra bit and Bobby not knowing how to be the glue. Because sometimes you just don't know how.
Leatah chapter 11 . 11/8/2006
very good chapter...this was almost as good as the first show of this season...sometimes Bobby can be dense...but I feel it shouldn't have caught him off guard THAT much since their orginial plan fizzled out...can't wait for more...thanks
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »