Reviews for Reach the Open Space
GBTtown chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
And it was...gooood?
heffronma5 chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Excellent - A strange ending though - how did Harry escape? Perhaps you could PM me with the answer as I am completely confused.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Fun story and interesting ending. Thanks for sharing!
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
Quite enjoyable
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
i can understand how harry would snap after all that, hopefully he found peace elsewhere
Vercalos chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
What the hell?

That's all I can really say.
adafrog chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Interesting, thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Infinitely better ideas than what Rowling trolled us with. Better written as well. Plus you killed off the Weaselette and the MoRon.

What more can a reader ask for?
Simianpower chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Not bad. I always wondered what could possibly possess a kid who's gone through what Harry did to ever want to sign up as an auror, and keep doing that slog forever. What a horrible choice! (Among so many other mistakes that JKR made!)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Is it weird I have an inborn bias against Ministers of Magic after those books? I rather enjoyed this one's death.
Nuramon chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
A very nice read, as I'm trying to get back to my studies as well I hope you don't mind the lack of (constructive) criticism, I simply want to let you know that I really enjoyed your work and the way you had Harry handle this.
All the best
readingaccount chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Fascinating story! Love your writing.
crystalan915 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I love it :-)
Tarsieh chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This is damned good. Because most fics deal with Harry being a hero again and again and sometimes, you wonder if he should just break from all the pressure and expectations. Honestly, if I was Harry, I would also snap. I don't blame the boy for murdering the Minister. Also, fun death for Ginny. You are very...creative.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Well, can't say I blame Harry.