Reviews for Reach the Open Space
Is it weird I have an inborn bias against Ministers of Magic after those books? I rather enjoyed this one's death.
Nuramon chapter 1 . 2/27
A very nice read, as I'm trying to get back to my studies as well I hope you don't mind the lack of (constructive) criticism, I simply want to let you know that I really enjoyed your work and the way you had Harry handle this.
All the best
readingaccount chapter 1 . 1/8
Fascinating story! Love your writing.
crystalan915 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I love it :-)
Tarsieh chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This is damned good. Because most fics deal with Harry being a hero again and again and sometimes, you wonder if he should just break from all the pressure and expectations. Honestly, if I was Harry, I would also snap. I don't blame the boy for murdering the Minister. Also, fun death for Ginny. You are very...creative.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Well, can't say I blame Harry.
Kaleidoscope Of Tales chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Wow.
avatar junkman chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
cool story
entelejent chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
That was enjoyable.
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
It was a good read. A bit quirky.
a-d Pilot chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Interesting. Shock, fear of death, post traumatic stress syndrome, grief, illegal threats against his freedom, being shown lack of integrity in his government, being shown potential lack of integrity in his society, being told he's expected to constantly risk his life and sanity, and on top of all that portions of Voldemort are probably lingering within his mind.

Going to stink to be everyone else for a while. If they're lucky, he'll just go out and try to have a life, while only occasionally needing to deal with someone who's unfortunate enough to find him.

"We need someone willing to search for Harry Potter." To which everyone takes a quick step backwards.
Malix2 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Hmm, pretty interesting one shot.
kildar2010 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
nice... thats the only thought that comes into my mind
I can really see this happening too, maybe another one shot or two based around Harrys life as a free man
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 8/1/2013