Reviews for her own wishes
James018 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Interesting. I've never written a Jane Austen fan fiction before. I very much like the idea, althoguh I can see you struggled with the language. Thanks for sharing, anyway.
gracie789 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Very sweet. Thanks for this
drmcatcher chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Hi! THat was cute and entirely too short. I would have liked to hear how Anne gets herself to Pemberly and maybe a little about her stay with Elizabeth and Darcy. Cheers!
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
I hope that there will be a sequel, as it seems just to leave off, such as Who Anne will marry other than Darcy, Elizabeth going up against Lady Catherine even more, and more wickham/Darcy enteractment.
x-forbiddenrose-x chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
I really thought that someone ought to write a story about Anne. Well done.
glabolah chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
great idea, to show what poor Anne might be feeling! I like how she's really a nice person, just sort of intimidated.
chiieddy chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
I usually read your other fic (other fandom), but as a huge Austen fan, decided to check it out. It's not bad ;) but there was one line that bothered me and that was about Darcy being forgiving to Wickham. Are you basing this on the book? In the book's final chapter, Ms. Austen made it quite clear Lydia's husband was never welcome at Pemberley. I sincerely doubt the two would put aside their differences for this trip. Perhaps you could instead keep the tension between the two and have had Wickham's presence demanded by Lady de Bourgh without huge impact on the way the story is developing? Good luck with the rest of the fic. Your writing style has definitely been improving and it's been great to watch. :)
Sofiin chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
oh ise, den var fin :)
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
I liked it. I'm glad that you wrote something where Anne was the main focus.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
I have to say that I really liked your story. It was simple and to the point. I really liked that Anne and Lizzy have become friends and together have decided to thwart Lady Catherine's plan. I think it would be fun if you continued on with the story.