Reviews for To Be Of Service
KitsuneDango chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
goodluck

on graduation and life XD
Sinister Blackrose chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
I hpoe you get ur way, 'cuz this stroy's awesome and I'd hate for it to end up being discontinued! Good luck!
counter-intuitive chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
Very interesting so far, definitely looking forward to an update I also like Sasuke's interest in Naruto heh heh xD
Living in Darkness chapter 7 . 12/12/2009
you have all my support!

if you don't want people to coppy your story, maybe you can look for another page that won't allow that.

But I think that is as you say, these people have no imagination and are copping other people works because they can't come with and idea of their own.

I would really like if you continue, this story is great and the people that can't recognice that don't need to read it.

the plot is great and if you enjoy it then it's alright to continue n-n

please don't loose hope!
chococandyz chapter 7 . 11/28/2009
Wah... such a great speech. I totally respect you now.{-}
minyaka14 chapter 7 . 10/16/2009
its okay we know you have a life just UPDATE ass soon as you can
starpiles chapter 7 . 8/29/2009
this is a really nice story. cant wait for the next chappie! dont forget, you can take as long as you want to update!
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
I can't wait so see how Itachi's and Naruto's relationship will start. xD
kyothefallenkit chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
Don't worry I understand. It's like me with the lazyness I mean I made a story and I have yet to update for a realy long time lol X3 XD
heaven's blade chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
You're a university student? Wow. Good luck on your final exam then.
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 6 . 6/26/2009
update soon plz! this is certainly interesting!
minyaka14 chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
Love the story. Hope you update soon. Love that fact Itachi and naruto sleep in the same bed but dont have, when yet they have a thing for each other.

Update soon please.