Reviews for The Layers Of A Marshmallow
Very good, and unusual to have a fanfic that does indeed take us into Wallace's head.
HoistTheColours89 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Wow... Truly excellent! *applause*

Thanks for sharing. :)
Sally97 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
BEST VERONICA MARS FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ! :D
cougshupe chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
What a cute story. I've never read anything from Wallace's POV, but enjoyed it. I especially liked the scene between Logan and Wallace and how Wallace didn't let up and it worked out for him. I also liked how it spanned two seasons. Great job and I hope it is nice to hear even years later.
Anne-Lilian chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
That was really sweet, and it really does give you a better understanding of Veronica's relationships, both with her boyfriends (Duncan & Logan) and with Wallace.
voiper chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Wow. That was great. I'm loving all your stories!

I think it would be a great public service to get you hooked on VM again!
tchutchu94 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
A Master Piece.

I was pleasantely surprised to find it so interresting while I normaly don't really enjoy the storys with so little dialogue in 17,000 words.
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Fantastic!
Multitaskmom chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
That was great. Thank you for the inside track on Wallace's thoughts. Well done. Definitely worth the read. :)
desperate for more chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This was wonderful, I loved it.
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Whew, this is a fantastic fic. A really great personality study about the characters. I love it, because it also coming from Wallace; the BFF who apparently doesn't know anything about Veronica. I wish the show would take some time to acknowledge this more about their friendship.
spk chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Amazing story! Love the indepth look into Veronica's character...great understanding of her. I really like that you wrote it from Wallace's pov. You definitely get his character, too. Very intriguing. Great writing because you kept the story from becoming tedious with all of the deep thinking. :)
BettyBoopSweden chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
A really, really great story. I love that you gave the reader Wallce for once. I have never read a story that is in Wallce POV before and I really enjoyed it. And it feels so in character too.

Thanks for sharing!

Betty
dreamiedreamer chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
This is a brilliant one short. As always you gave us an in depth view of the main characters, filling in all the missing gaps. What you did so well here is that you did not deviate from the show, you supplement the bits that were vaguely sugguested but never actually made clear in the show. Good job.
JaToya chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Loved it! Adding you to my favorite author and alerts listings. I think you just inspired me to read more Veronica Mars fanfiction.