Reviews for The Layers Of A Marshmallow
labroussard chapter 1 . 9/25
Adorable little fic.
CuppaTea13 chapter 1 . 9/6
This is totally fabulous. So wonderful. The Wallace/Veronica friendship is one of the best aspects of the show and adding in LoVe just made it 1000% better!

Seriously, awesome work!
Very good, and unusual to have a fanfic that does indeed take us into Wallace's head.
HoistTheColours89 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Wow... Truly excellent! *applause*

Thanks for sharing. :)
Sally97 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
cougshupe chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
What a cute story. I've never read anything from Wallace's POV, but enjoyed it. I especially liked the scene between Logan and Wallace and how Wallace didn't let up and it worked out for him. I also liked how it spanned two seasons. Great job and I hope it is nice to hear even years later.
Anne-Lilian chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
That was really sweet, and it really does give you a better understanding of Veronica's relationships, both with her boyfriends (Duncan & Logan) and with Wallace.
voiper chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Wow. That was great. I'm loving all your stories!

I think it would be a great public service to get you hooked on VM again!
tchutchu94 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
A Master Piece.

I was pleasantely surprised to find it so interresting while I normaly don't really enjoy the storys with so little dialogue in 17,000 words.
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Multitaskmom chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
That was great. Thank you for the inside track on Wallace's thoughts. Well done. Definitely worth the read. :)
desperate for more chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This was wonderful, I loved it.
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Whew, this is a fantastic fic. A really great personality study about the characters. I love it, because it also coming from Wallace; the BFF who apparently doesn't know anything about Veronica. I wish the show would take some time to acknowledge this more about their friendship.
spk chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Amazing story! Love the indepth look into Veronica's character...great understanding of her. I really like that you wrote it from Wallace's pov. You definitely get his character, too. Very intriguing. Great writing because you kept the story from becoming tedious with all of the deep thinking. :)
BettyBoopSweden chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
A really, really great story. I love that you gave the reader Wallce for once. I have never read a story that is in Wallce POV before and I really enjoyed it. And it feels so in character too.

Thanks for sharing!