Reviews for Sam Gets a Haircut
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Thanks for this :)
Disneymagic chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
One of my all time favorite movies. Love that you worked it into your fic. I've been reading and enjoying many of your stories lately. Now I'm going to start on Frail, can't wait to see what happens to precipitate the haircut.
stilljustceci chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
HAHA, I'm so glad you did put this in the final story. It was definitely a high point. I was actually giggling out loud. One of my favorite things about the show is that they always work some humor into their drama and some drama into their humor. So I love it that you do, too. :)

Something I forgot to add in my review at the end of Frail: I hope Gene Potter and his wife will find a way to be alright... I felt awful for him. His life was as destroyed as Jo's would have been had the demon succeeded.
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Wow... just because of that quote you couldn't work in, I might have to find and watch that movie...

Poor Sammy... I love his nice shaggy hair :]
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Hahaha! I like dhow it ended on a high note, but the angst earlier was just lovely.
freaker chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
hahaha. nice/
98475632834847362019385736 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
it's like an orange on a toothpick!

Key, loved the movie, loved the fic, love you

you win.

forever
November'sGuest chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
That was very funny and amusing...and I love that movie, too! Poor Sam, I'd be tempted to flip them all off with two birdies, lol.
oldladywinchester chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Woman... woe-man... whoa-man. She was a thief, you got to believe, she stole my heart and my cat. Judy, Betty, Josie and those hot Pussycats... they made me horny, on Saturday morning... girls of cartoo-ins will leave me in ruins... I want to to be Betty's Barney. Jane... get me off this crazy thing... called love.
sodakey chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Hysterical, Reading. Now I have to go catch up on Frail.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I haven't seen that movie in forever, but I remember some of the lines. Cute.
friendly chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
it was good, but I am a little confused... did I miss the end of Frail and what happened to make Sammy have to shave his head?
StealerOfDreams chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
HA! This had me laughing out loud at the end. It's always good fun when everyone makes fun of Sam! *laughs*

"It's like Sputnik!"

xHan
Rinne chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
I didn't get the quotes, but I still found that gorgeous and amusing.
famous99 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
I keep thinking that Sam (Jared) needs a haircut, so I enjoyed this one shot very much, even if I didn't get the movie references.