Reviews for The Love of Two Women
di311 chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Okay, I loved this! Juliet and Kate were cracking me up! lol I'd love to see those two get into it (over Jack of course muahaha). Anyway, I'm a hardcore Jate shipper, but considering Kate's latest behavior I wouldn't mind Jacket if Juliet treats Jack well and makes him happy. She's okay in my book in that case, so I enjoyed reading something that was both Jacket and Jate positive. I'd LOVE this to be the new triangle! Hell yes! Two women fighting for the love of Jack, as it should be! Too bad the writer's are probably too blinded by the Jate/Skate triangle to go this way...but, hell, it can be a love square! lol Anyway, I really do hope something like this happens...that Jack is torn and it's Kates turn to squirm...but he will pick Kate in the end, just like she'll pick him!
J.Svensson chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
haha, the best story ever! well, almost. Very clever ending... I think i chose.. none!
Suliet-Is-Love chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
this is actually really good. As much as i want Jate it seems Kate will lean towards Sawyer who just wants to have sex with her. Shes meant for Jack argh, if she goes Skate i won't support it no matter i do think you should write more Jacket.
EternalConfusion chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
I actually kind of liked that, and I'm glad you left it there. Cause, blatantly he'll go for Kate. Uh huh...she has the power! hehe. No, I like the catfights between Kate and 'love interests for Jack'...*sigh*
SoInLuv chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
OMG, that was amazing, and for me Jack would totally pick Kate, hands down she's the best choice. Awesome story, really liked it ]
pickmysong -was Kate108 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
I got really mad, 'cuz i'm a Jater, but you made a awesome desicion. Now I can be sure he picked Jack. What didi you think of last night's episode? I think when she said 'live together die alone" she was defending Jack. There is still hope for us Jaters!
Jate-JoDe chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
love it, just not the Juliet part. you kept both parts happy though. as awlays beautifully written. awesome work.

Ella
aLLiCaT225 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
ew how could you possibly right that! i mean the jate was great (as always) but as i read the jacket parts i wanted to throw up! i hate juliet! and even though i prefer jate to jacket i still would wanna see jawyer ;)

good story though (minus the jacket)
guava22 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
wow you managed to keep both jate and jackiet fans happy...im impressed! but there is no way i am turning into a jackiet fan though...i am guna always stand by jate! :D woho kate and jack! :D
V.Killay chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Oh, my... You've done so well that I wouldn't mind a choice or another. I wish we could watch something like this at the show ;)
Tahti chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
O man, now I have a headache myself, because all signs from heaven and earth point to the very direction: a new triangle! Lol By the end of season 3 we'll be all tormenting over "Jack's choice"! :) And thing is, just as plenty of people couldn't decide if they prefer Kate with Jack or Sawyer, I can't say which woman I'd rather for Jack. Lol For the time being, that is.

Great fic, I'm so into the idea of Jack being lavished in all that love after months and months of draught! Yay! He deserves it! :)