Reviews for SAW
Stygian Styx chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
Pretty god so far!
Ganja Naraku chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
Wow...That was epic. You need to tidy it up a bit but well done.
TobisaruJC chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
Getting interesting. Though the MO is getting a bit unmatchable
TobisaruJC chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
Ok, it's obvious what the answer is to the little boy, however you made a small flaw. How was the trap supposed to better the man? I doubt it would change him if he made it out alive, you got to add some more into these traps in order to help 'change' the people. And the bijuu killing the girl completely made it off from 'jigsaw' making an actual murderer of him. Though it was a good chapter.
TobisaruJC chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
My guess is that you're going to make it seem like Naruto is the Bijuu, however in the end it will be a suprise. It'd be too obvious, honestly. Regardless, nice chapter.
TobisaruJC chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
The first chapter sparked my interest. Though the trap didn't quite seem to match what the woman put the boy through. Show a picture or some articles for her to see to trigger her memory. Oh well, I'll read on.
GaarasGuardian chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
Guesses for Bijuu: Itachi, Tobi/Madara, or Kurenai

Also, It has to be a fact that Mikuzi Jusha will become an accomplice to our friend Bijuu (I like Jigsaw more, to bad it's been "taken")

Also, the only thing I see is that our "Jigsaw" is a bit ooc if you were to compare him to John Kramer.

other than that it's a very good story, keep it up
marissa chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
there are a few people that i think one of them is the bijuu:

1)naruto-trying to get revenge aganst the people of the village

2)minato namekaze-either he somehow survived or he was brung back to life and punish those who dare lay a hand or weapon on his son

3)kushina uzumaki-same as minato but probably ran away from the village

4)fugaku uchiha-punishing those who hurt his best friends son

5)either sasuke,naruto,&hinata orminato,kushina,&fugaku
CandyGirl999 chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
It can't be Naruto or Sasuke, I mean they're right there in the room with them! How can they be in two places at once? Also thanks for updating. This is really good for a parody kind of fic, and it's the closest I can see to something like SAW happening since my sister recommends I don't watch the movies. But I'm not complaining, I did'nt want to watch them anyway. _
Skulduggery chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
Cool nice story
kkzilla1 chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
oh, i can't wait for the next chapter, my main suspect is naruto, then its sasuke then its the 4th, anyway keep updateing
Death Incarnate chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
Wow its been a while through nice to see you back. Through I hope from now on that you will not take so long to update I hate having to wait for long amounts of time to read good stories.

Please update soon
Rider chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I meant Death Note one.
Rider chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
This story is less tolerable than the Naruto one. That's right Nari. I said it.
Red-Angel07 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Love your story. I've been searching for some Narut/SAW stories but there werent much. I've been thinking of doing a Naruto/SAW story myself.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »