Reviews for Another Steriotypical Bar Scene
InvaderLuver chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
My random Bar scene.

#$%&*(*&%$# !#$%&*

Sonic: Ur mom's makin.. out... with that Pikachu doll, YEA! He-HEY! You leave her out of this!

Shadow: I hate u!

Sonic: *Laughs, and nearly ROFLs*

Shadow: I hate you so much!

Sonic: Lets go to Jersey Shore!

Shadow: Well, Rouge and be Snookie(e?)...

Sonic: Is this real life...?

XDDDD
comicfan chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Lol man yo ve made one drunk bastard out of Sonic ya know? Anyway Shadow was gonn get crazy anyway with three drunkards one of which was almost naked lol
Sunshine Depression chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I love this story with all of my heart. I laughed, I cried. Well, I didn't cry, but I did cackle maniacally. You should definately thank your friend for informing you so much about the Sonic characters (not-so-subtle hint) Write another Sonic fiction... maybe something with a kitty (another not-so-subtle hint)
QueenOfFanFicWorldLoveGunner chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
LOL!

funny!

sonic:oh shady you know i do so love you

shadow:...(shots sonic)

sonic:(in heaven)yesh i was jokeing

maria:oh you'll get used to it

tee hee well the fics good

your friend must be insane...LIKE ME!
Taranea chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
wow! for someone who claims to have had nothing to do with sonic and co at all, you really did a stupendous job

drunken sonics random comments made me laugh out loud...NOT a good idea iwhen your workmates are around, mind you. since the blue cutie also is my favorite charcter i didnt like the fact that he was killed so much - knocked into unconciousness would have been nicer - but still...great story! :)
Sweetums128neo chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
o.0"

That was compleat crack, my friend. _
wickedndrentrock chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Wow that was hilarious! I don't know what else to say but gotta love the drunk Sonic!
I Made Her Write It chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Thank you for writing this for me! I'm not giving my name so I don't get killed. Also, although you have not seen or played anything Sonic, you still did a good job with this in my opinion. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!