Reviews for Lifeline
drufan chapter 7 . 11/4/2006
Wonderful ending. Loved Aiden's thoughts at the very end. Fun story and a great time. Thanks!
Mercurys Winter chapter 7 . 11/4/2006
Aw! That was a perfect ending *standing ovation* Rodney was perfectly in character hehehe funny and sweet loved it, thank you!
Keyanna chapter 7 . 11/4/2006
Aww. Hooray for teamwork!
angw chapter 7 . 11/4/2006
A great end for the story. Aiden helping McKay. The last part is really well crafted - cheers.

"From many, one. Different team members with different strengths together making one great team. Compensating for each other’s weaknesses whenever needed. Aiden smiled as he nodded off.

Providing the lifeline to save one another..."
Sarie Venea chapter 7 . 11/4/2006
Very good! I really enjoyed this story-I loved your Aiden and the interactions between him and McKay! Keep writing!
Ditzyleo chapter 7 . 11/4/2006
Perfect ending. Can't do it justice in a review- I'd have to paste the whole thing. Really well written.
cybersyd42 chapter 7 . 11/4/2006
Squee! Final chapter! Not because I want this fic to end, but only because I've been repeatedly checking for an update every hour or so! A lovely little ending. It was nice seeing Ford's POV for once on the convalescing period. I like the way you have Sheppard pretending to be asleep, and Zelenka's secret admiration at what Rodney can achieve - even without the use of his hands. And Ford's realisation at the strength of McKay, and how much they can work together to form a powerful team, was wonderfully written and utterly believable. This is a fic I'll read over and over again. Can't wait to read more from you.
Hettie chapter 7 . 11/4/2006
I didn't think that this story needed an epilogue. I was wrong. This was the perfect ending. It's nice to see Rodney's genius celebrated again.

Thanks for sharing.
madroby chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Very good story. Great exericse in "team building" - not just that last part but the entire story. Looking forward to more fiction from you!
Hettie chapter 6 . 10/31/2006
Aw. I didn't think he would kill the mother creature. Sweet story. Thanks
Mercurys Winter chapter 6 . 10/31/2006
Aw, that was great! Loved John's insights :) Perfect chapter, sweet and a bit sad LOVED IT!
Ditzyleo chapter 6 . 10/30/2006
'to keep target-prone air force majors from bleeding out.'

loved that line-lol

really emotively written- especially John's guilt at killing McKay's innocence!

Can't wait to read on!;-)
Silverthreads chapter 6 . 10/30/2006
Great little story.

_
Reyson chapter 6 . 10/30/2006
Aw. Nice chap. Glad to see that Ford came to realize McKay's worth in the end - what he did to save them. It's true, McKay's bark is worse than his bite.. under that acerbic personality of his, he's a big softy. An enjoyable wee fic!
Reyson chapter 4 . 10/30/2006
What a riverting tale you've woven. The POVs of Ford and McKay were very well done and enjoyable to read! Rodney was very brave, Carson's and Ford's reaction to the discovery of his injury were great :) Off to the next chaps
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »