Reviews for Lifeline
Mercurys Winter chapter 5 . 10/28/2006
Yay! Ford's epiphany! I don't feel as happy as I thought I would, I feel bad for him, he's gotta feel real shitty right about now. Oh well, he deserves it hehehe More please!
cybersyd42 chapter 5 . 10/28/2006
Eep! Poor Aiden, it really wasn't his fault, he was stressed and worrying about Teyla. Although I love the imagery you use to depict his horrible realisation over what happened.
BlueCardigan chapter 5 . 10/27/2006
Wow... great story. Poor Rodney. They always underestimate him. I'm glad Aiden is seeing the light! YES
Lanhar chapter 5 . 10/27/2006
What a wonderful look into the relationship of the team, looking between the three pov's to see how adien views rodney, and how he in turn views himself.

also quite like the thought of rodney on a hockey team, course that could just be me, but still...

great fic!

spiritedchihiro chapter 5 . 10/27/2006
poor aiden! poor team! really well written though
drufan chapter 5 . 10/27/2006
That was good. Great POV from Aiden. A very nice read.
Cyllwen chapter 5 . 10/27/2006
Very nice. Keep it up
first-rain chapter 5 . 10/27/2006
At least Ford is appreciating the pain and effort McKay went through. And where is he? :D. Is he even in the infirmary? A few weeks without the use of his hands. That ought to ruffle his minions, since he's going to yell at them to do this and that for him ;) :D
Indygodusk chapter 5 . 10/27/2006
Daw, I liked that. I wanted to see Ford realizing what McKay had done, so thanks! I do give Ford some slack, but I'm glad he realized he owes Rodney an apology or at least a 'thanks.'

I'm a bit torn over the idea of Rodney on the hockey team. He does well on the atlantis team, but at the same time he's not really the stereotypical team player. But I guess he could be a loner who played, though for some reason I can't picture him doing anything unless he could do it well, or maybe doing well anything he decided to do.

The voice at the end is Sheppard I think, asking about Ford. Though it could be Carson too.

Ditzyleo chapter 5 . 10/27/2006
Love the description of Ford's guilt. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Silverthreads chapter 4 . 10/27/2006
JEM515 chapter 4 . 10/27/2006
This is so good! Post more soon! Please? Pretty please with sugar on top?
angw chapter 4 . 10/26/2006
If his eyes are horrified I wonder how Lieutenant Ford is feeling. Just as well Carson is perseverant. Bring on chapter 5 :)
Hromiko chapter 4 . 10/26/2006
Aw! What a place to leave up! You can't discover lots of bleeding and passing out then just end! Well of course you can, but it's mean. ;) Please update soon! I'm really enjoying the story so far, it's nice to see McKay being a bit selfless and heroic. :D Keep on writing!
laura chapter 4 . 10/26/2006
I love the way you go with the story. Keep doing!
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »