Reviews for Lifeline
Indygodusk chapter 4 . 10/26/2006
Ha! Ford better be feeling guilty now. Good ol' Carson, his pov is always nice to see. Thanks! I was hoping to see a bit farther along the timeline, but I guess I'll just have to wait.
Mercurys Winter chapter 4 . 10/26/2006
Oh yeah, that's the stuff! *happy grin* Poor Rodney!

Love it! More please!
indus chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Really interesting. I love it!
Sarie Venea chapter 4 . 10/26/2006
Not nice! Not nice to Rodney!
spiritedchihiro chapter 3 . 10/26/2006
yay! they made it back! thanks to rodney's thinking and ford's carrying abilities! hehe...really good characterisation too
first-rain chapter 4 . 10/26/2006
*feels heart painfully constricted*

Another excellent and powerful chapter. Rodney, oh Rodney, what have you done to yourself? *hands Carson pain relief and bandages to patch Rodney up*
drufan chapter 4 . 10/26/2006
Oh hero Rodney. I'm liking. A first season hero Rodney, yum.
first-rain chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
yay! Thanks for the quick update. Rodney doesn't complain about his wounds at all and that shows how serious they are. At least they make it back to Atlantis. Carson should patch him up nicely :D.
angw chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
No wonder everyone is frowning - a quiet Rodney is never a good thing. Good description of the escape.
Mercurys Winter chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
Gah! Poor Rodney! heheh I can see Ford's respect growing bit by itty bitty bit, he hasn't had his epiphany yet though, can't wait *eg* More please!
Blue Luna chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
Oh man! Poor Rodney!

I hope Carson's a wee bit more observant than young Aiden.

Can't wait for more!
offlinegremblin chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
Oh that's an evil ending. Just pure evil. Please update soon! Dont' make me attack with my flaming orange motorcycle-riding plotbunnies. They're very vindictive.
drufan chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
I have a feeling McKay has been a busy boy. Poor baby's had Miss Kitty gnawing on his leg, ran a good distance and pulled the pair out of the river. There's more though, isn't there?
aislinn chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
Me like. please keep the chapters comming, I really appriciate it when people update frequently on good stories. I hope Rodney is okay, well Teyla and sheppard too I suppose. Good story!
cybersyd42 chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
Someone (sadly I no longer remember who) once wrote a wonderful SG1 story which featured Daniel hanging on to the end of a rope, trying to pull Teal'c and Carter up from the edge of a cliff, while the rope ripped at his arms and chest and O'Neill shouted abuse at him. It was a wonderful fic and I've often thought about a McKay version - and I am so thrilled that somebody has written one! Great start (although I'm a bit confused as to where Sheppard is?), very tense and action packed, full of emotion. Can't wait to read more.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »