Reviews for Lifeline
catsdragon72 chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
More more more more more. Love it. Please update soon!
spiritedchihiro chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
go rodney go! pull hard! nail biting stuff! update soon!
Blue Luna chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
Can't wait for more of this!
angw chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
When it rains it pours. Ouch ouch ouch. I'm waiting to read about Ford's attitude when he sees what state Rodney is in.
NoLongerActiveUser chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
You have a way with word and you've definately captured my interest. I especially liked Foul-mouthed!Aiden ;) Please keep the chappies coming & welcome to the fandom!
Mercurys Winter chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
Poor Rodney! *huggles woobie* hehe oh, poor Teyla and Ford to but Rodney! *bg* Love it so far, you're doing a great job! More please!
Kanadajin chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
Hey!

Very good, please keep up the great work!

Kana
first-rain chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
*winces* Poor Rodney. *coughs* I know I asked for some whumpage, but I didn't think you would hurt him that much. I'm not complaining, mind you ;). Hehe, I'm glad for two chapters in a day.

Slippery rocks and overbalancing astrophysicists in one equation however are like an electron and a positron: when you dare to mix them, you get instant annihilation, resulting in the release of two energy particles in directions diametrically opposite to each other.

That is my favorite. Thank you! I've always liked it when authors add some scientific material in their fics because you know, it's Rodney's POV. It'd not be right for him not to think of science :).
drufan chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
Where'd Sheppard go? Lovely day we're having, think I'll go for a stroll...

You go Rodney, put that kitty in its place!
drufan chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Grammar? Eh. My one complaint is...Rodney's old age? Rodney's old age? He's around the same age I am. I will forgive only because it is from that babe in the woods Ford's POV. I send a raspberry at Ford's general direction!

PS...Love the beginning. Got me sucked right on in!
The watch Stander chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Great story!

lauren hedgehog chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
wow, I really like this :-) It's fast-paced and exciting :-)
Silverthreads chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
Great start!
Cap10 chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
Very interesting idea. Look forward to the next chapter.
first-rain chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Sound interesting. Hehe. Let's see how Rodney's big brain saves them ). And of course, some whump would be nice. *evils me*.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5