Reviews for Masks: A Halloween Story
AALiz chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
What a lovely story. Just got back from vacation and reading this on Halloween so it makes it even better. Thanks for a great read.
Razzbaby chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Well, I love it. And I'm going to have some fun reading this weekend, since there are other fics of yours I haven't read. oh fall in Minnesota and no SG to watch, but oh what fun to read!

Actually, I really liked this fluffy kind of fic. It was cute with Paul Davis making an appearance and Thor as well. Cute! Keep going!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
aww that was cute, and very well done, I love that the twins went as their parents basically, very adorable, and little Jon was too cute!
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
This was good. I always love these stories about the "munchkins" and the relationship of Jack and Sam. Keep them coming!
spacemonkey1129 chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
THAT WAS GREAT!I loved what the kids had Jack dressup as!Only Thor would crash a kids holloween party just to talk to Jack!I also LOVED baby Jons' costume LOL!
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Simply loved reading this one :) What perfect costumes for Jake, Grace, Sam and Jack himself and could not stop smiling when Jack had Jon wearing a little alien outfit ;) Happy Halloween to you as well :)
SamJackShip chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
I really liked that fic and laughed a lot. I can see lille Jake marching in front of the mirror before my inner eye. So cute. Jack and baby Jon as mini Asguard! I would give an arm and a leg to actually see this one. Hugs. :o)
nogigglingmajor chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Loved it! Looking out for your next story too! I've got a halloween party coming up actually...maybe i should go as hathor?
Ilovesg1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful. Love Paul as a shorter Asgard and love that Thor has finally gotten the hang of some of Earth's customs. The kids were so cute.