Reviews for Pack Brothers
littleweb chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
more please
Lumcer chapter 4 . 10/29/2009
an intreging tale though i'm not quite sure if it was suppose to end there or not... I liked it though deffinatly a different flare to it then most.

KCK-Lumcer
neko-jin72 chapter 4 . 11/10/2008
wow, this story is really good and very original. which brother is older? i think draco would be younger wouldn't he? please make another update soon, this story has great potential!
Phoenix's Dream chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
please please please? update soon
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
storylistener chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
This is very well written so far and I like the concept. I wonder who Cissy was refering to when she said "an old Alpha"? I liked the part about the two of them clinging to each other because it's the only familiar thing left. GOOD JOB and WRITE MORE SOON!
Ummm123456789 chapter 4 . 3/23/2008
great story!

can't wait to see what happens next!

please update!
mitchellhp chapter 4 . 2/26/2008
oh wow, i know it's been over a year since you even updated, but i really urge you to continue with this fic.

it's one of the most believable "harry and draco are borthers" stories i've seen. very well written. I am anxious for an update. please.
PrincessSlytherin21 chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
wow very interseting. I am just wondering if you ever going to update again
Knyghtshade chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
o, more please.
jayley chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
how exactly did james become draco's father? did he sleep with narcissa? i can't imagine lily would think that was cool...was it magic then? just realized this story hasn't been updated in ages!
Olaf74 chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
Bloody Brilliant. PLease continue it very soon!
Bratling chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
Is this abandoned? Please tell me it's not! I have very much enjoyed what there is of this story. Please update soon.
karone-sakura chapter 4 . 10/27/2007
Peace in that house? That's funny. heh. I don't think that will happen for awhile. So far I love the story. I haven't read a story like it yet. Keep up the great work. Ciao for now.

Karone
Sukari chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
I want to read more! I love it so far and can't wait for you to add more!