Reviews for Chickens and Feathers
LovexAndxEdelweiss chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
I feel kind of silly for asking after it's been so long, but. D: Have you forgotten this wonderful... Story? Collection of delicious/adorable one shots? You should pick it back up. ;;

Much love, Aya
AdvanaRene chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
wah...

please hurry up with the next chappie...
foxfire flamequeen chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
I didn't like chapter 2, but only because of the line 'they weren't in love'. I hope you keep updating.
Eternal MoonPeach Goddess chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
PLEASE CONTINUE!

This is very nicely written. I love the sensual parts. Very nice. (TAKE OFF YOUR GOWN! XD XD)
snowleaf chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
Hey! I just commented on this story in LJ, lol, twice! It's really great :) Would you be writing more after this?
Yuuram88 chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
LOL! When I saw this was like "Hey I know this, it's Chickens and Feathers". It's been quite awhile since this snippet of stories has been updated and now makes sense why XD. Anyways, I was wondering if Murata was going to refer to himself.
Goddess Kes chapter 3 . 4/11/2007
Lovely. The last drabble about the nightgown actually got stuck in my head- I had to go searching for it so I could read it again. I'd love to see more KKM from you in the future.
haru's chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
I like your drabble so much. There is something nice about how you write so simply. Its like a song or a poem. I hope to see more from you _
Kato-chan chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
LOL! I love it. Please continue!
GoGothGirl chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
oh my.. i'm surprised Yuri havent died of severe nosebleed yet. i sure as hell would have.
NaTsUkO-ChAn chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
aW... so swet except for chapter 2.. *pouts*
Cocoa Mocha chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
That was cute and funny. Hahakz Yuuri's a pervert. Hahakz Take it off and Wolfram took it off. I couldn't stop laughing. Write more!
Ikakamda chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
Aw, I like it. Its very sweet. Especially the 3rd one
amicus92 chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
i guess i must be pretty thick cause i just can't understand this chap. is thre a continuation?
Leuv chapter 2 . 10/27/2006