Reviews for Truth or Dare Negima! style!
BluestEra chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Have you seen Braveheart?

(FREEDOM!)

Anyway, nice job with this fic! I enjoyed!
SacredStoneFury chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
lol. Nice! I can see why Serac recommends you. Though a little bit of expansion would probably help.
KainUltima chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Interesting...I got a tad confused at a part, but I'll just re-read it later. Anyways, great story.
Je-kun chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Okay I yeild! I review! One hit accounted for _ I like execution by slaps. Personally I wouldn't like to be executed in that manner but hey as long as it's not me. Please no throttling me
Eternal Longing chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Your threats have made me review... Anyways, a nice little short humorous story here. Maybe you could try one with more characters. Negi would be pretty easy to make fun of if you're heading in that direction. Well, good job (though I'm not sure I have the credentials to say this) and good luck with your fics.

-Eternal Longing
TehSpaz chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
! God that was funny! You should continue. But whats a hentai and a lemon though? Hoping for a chapter.
Mistress of the Arts chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
LOL! You're like me about the whole, click the button or Im gonna throttle you thing. (I knocked Akurei out at school for waiting until the 6th chappie to review, the baka...) This was hilarious! I like it alot and now I shall add thee to my faves lists and alerts! TTYL MMR!

Eidolon Twilight Princess

P.S- If you don't review my fanfic ASAP, I have authoress powers and I'm not afraid to use them!
Raedric chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Sorry for the horrendous delay in my review, I thought I had already submitted it a while ago.

To be honest, yes I was trying to band all of us together, even if it was only just for fun. I purposely added specific references to others stories, and everyone kind of ran with it. Made me happy, so to speak. Besides, more fun this way, neh?

And I totally would not have done that. I think. Maybe. (ponders)

Okay, maybe I would!
Jennon-Donnon chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Heh, I'm *(puts on surprised mask)* surprised. This is funny, I tell you. I never thought of this... Poor Moro, though, he's kind of... not here. XP

Ja ne. I'm off to pack my stuff and brainstorm. Literally.
Serac chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
That's right, I pocketed one for myself, and my character did the same. As far as my wanting to make Connor and Ku Fei kiss, well...if it ever happens, it'll be one of those YES! moments, that you wanted to happen right then. Then I'll probably kill one of them. Because happy endings don't run in my blood, though I'm sure I could do a good one if I really tried.

My God, you know we're eventually going to run out of scenarios and randomness for these guys! I hope that doesn't happen, but damn! I now dream of a future, where has more oc and random Negima fics, than Konoka/Setsuna ones. Watch, I'm gonna get hate mail, now...