Reviews for Small Stories of Organization XIII
riku and axel chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
What?
-axel
that was weird...yet i liked the part about final fantasy.
Riku and axel chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Thats funny...

That is funny as axel throwing fireballs and screaming at a piece of toast.
-axel
Riku chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
That is soooooooo funny! I love it!
Sora Tayuya chapter 13 . 7/5/2011
It was only the stories of Axel's name origin and Xaldin with the bunny that I particularly knew were not yours. I have read those comics countless times, but it is certainly a good sign that you discovered your errors and made mention of them, so thank you for that. I take you to be a more serious and thoughtful person because of it.

I do not know what prior stories were other peoples works besides those I have mentioned, but all of the stories were entertaining and humorous none-the-less, even though I now cannot give you credit for them due to the fact that I do not know which are your own ideas and which others are taken from other creators. Still, it was funny while it lasted.

Thank you again for taking notice.
merrypoptartslover chapter 13 . 10/28/2010
I thought they looked a bit like several comics I've seen online.
Wren Luckless chapter 13 . 8/6/2010
I don't blame you K.O. I love your stories along with Eric's and Spectre's Hoping to read more.-Rosie-
A.D. Williams chapter 13 . 6/6/2010
Pfft, chill, xD! Lady Chimera/Nire-chan are popular artists on DA that helped to shaped the KH fanfictions of today, especially things like "Saix-Puppy" and possibly even Xig-Dem (a pairing I still don't understand but I respect). In fact, my first full-length Organization story was a dedication to them, and I openly said that I would be referencing their stuff from time to time (but not totally bum everything off of them. I wanted to show my own originality as well). So don't worry, I really hope nobody came down hard on you for it, since you didn't know, but you're certainly not alone out there, _
A.D. Williams chapter 12 . 6/6/2010
HA! Damn cutting tendencies of Xaldin's...who's idea again was it to make him the Whirlwind Lancer? :)
A.D. Williams chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
Anyone that doesn't know what sharingan is needs to be slapped, lol! Even if you don't like Naruto, it's frickin' EVERYWHERE and you have to at least heard of sharingan!

With that said, pure awesomeness that Zexion has it. Oh, oh, Mangekyou Sharingan! Meaning he's a true Uchiha, lol!
A.D. Williams chapter 10 . 6/6/2010
Analsex, Mansex...the novelty of that joke has worn off, but it still gives me a chuckle, _
A.D. Williams chapter 9 . 6/6/2010
Ohhh, they're friends here! Ya know, I always thought the squabbling they did in CoM was only because of the situation they were in, not because they really hated each other.

...okay, that's a tad of a stretch. I don't think Marluxia took much time to register any of the other members once he knew he and Larxene were in cahoots with one another, xD!
A.D. Williams chapter 8 . 6/6/2010
One, man I wish they existed and had really posted such a thing on YouTube. And two, very nice touch with Marluxia naming the plants. I've never really mentioned him using his powers in my stories, lol! Usually he's too busy bossing around Demyx.
A.D. Williams chapter 7 . 6/6/2010
Zexy is an illusionist! Do you know how powerful that is? I don't think the game itself went into much detail about it, but to make illusions of things is pretty frickin' sweet! _

And I think Sephy's song is 'One-Winged Angel'. Now that I know the name of that song, I always give a shout of glee if I happen to hear it anywhere else.
A.D. Williams chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
I make gay jokes about Marly, but dear gods, I about melted when I heard his voice! Mm-mmm-Mmm! Had I already not been committed to Axel, he surely would've taken his place.
A.D. Williams chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
I've seen that picture before, the one you describe at the end. Nice chapter to accompany it. _
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »