Reviews for Fall
DeadlyDemon17 chapter 2 . 11/17/2006
aw ! i liked it a lot!
lady-warrioress chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
aww the second story was so adorable! we! I loved it!
MystiKoorime chapter 2 . 11/11/2006
Aww! This chapter was real cute, and the definite opposite of the last one! Haha!

Mystik~
Crystal Koneko chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
Aw, that's adorable. I'm a sucker for the two all cuddly in bed. XD
ianii chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
My god, the ending to that was adorable. I love your little one (two?) shots.
SickDeath chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
So sweet the 2nd chappie snif ;)
lady-warrioress chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
... But Botan's the grim reaper. she can't die... (Scared) *runs from crazy hiei*
SickDeath chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
I like blood so much...whatever...liked it!
graviola chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Yeah, Yukina dieing would probably make him completely insane - he is already half way there..hehehehe - his revenge is cruel... very Hiei like. I'm excited for the fluff...I'm in need of it.

Ah.. no I'm not receiving reviews alert too - or any other - but if you wish to reply to them you can do it in your profile... but probably you will receive all your reviews and alerts when everything starts to work again.

Tchau!
Lachen chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
eeh..wait...what? O.o was that supposed to be Hiei and Botan? :S *Frowns* I hope not...
Crystal Koneko chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
I haven't recieved my alerts for the last two, maybe three, days. But now I got yours and a few others just a few minutes ago.

Anyway, I really, really liked the concept of this. I mean, I LOVE the fluffy and happy-ending stories and all, but this was a nice change. Way to go, as always! D

~Koko
RitSuYue chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
How bittersweet. I really like it; horror is a good way to go because it's almost Halloween. I'm not geting my review/author/C2/story alerts either and quite frankly, I'm a bit mad. Anyway, I can't wait to read the next half, please update soon.