Reviews for A Lifetime Of Love: Syd and Sky
JuicyJams chapter 56 . 10/12/2011
Hey, I was wondering where ou found the infomation for the challenge I can't find it anywhere. I wanna make one of my own but I have no idea of how to. Much Appreciated.
SnowDru chapter 45 . 4/25/2011
I really wanna give you a big fat hug! Great job! Thank you so much for writing this :)
yellow power chapter 56 . 4/11/2008
OMG, I loved this!

You've done such an amazing work with the thank yous, they seemed actual thankyous from actual cds, lol.

Every thank you was so cute. I particularly loved Bridge's one, I can definitively see Sydney feeling all that for him.

This was an amazing chapter (I know I say that in every review but I really mean it, you excel yourself in every chapter).

I loved how you made Sky almost commander and that he had already decided that Bridge was going to be the new red.

Sorry it took me almost 2 months to read and review this chapter, college is driving me crazy (crazier actually, LOL).

It's so sad there are only 4 chapters left.

I'm looking forward to reading next chapt.

Love
BloomingViolets chapter 56 . 2/26/2008
Sweetie, this has got to be my favorite drabble of all the Sky/Syd drabbles you've done. I have no idea why, but it made me cry! I hardly ever cry at fanfics anymore, but this one touched me. I seriously, seriously LOVE IT!
Destiny45 chapter 56 . 2/14/2008
Terrific to see an update on this one...

I've read chapters before of Syd's album thank-yous (including from you, at least I think), but these were the most complete ever. It was so nice to read her thanking all her friends and family. Nice surprise to see her thank the other musician rangers too. (I wish Cassie would have been in there, too!)

The thank you to Sky (obviously the climax and main point of this chapter), very sweet and emotional. A little over the top for my tastes, but then again, I could see said saying all that so it works.

Cute chap ending too!
dragoneyes5000 chapter 56 . 2/13/2008
aw...that was just simply wow...totally loved it...
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 56 . 2/13/2008
Aww! Loved this!

And a Happy Valentine's Day to you too!
Enigmaforum chapter 56 . 2/13/2008
Ok so I totally love you to. Might I just say that this was completely and utterly AW worthy. You and Sky and Syd are just amazingness together. It was superbly written and so conveyed the changes Syd had gone through, Thank you for such a lovely piece of writing.

And the single part...don't you worry...we'll fix that soon enough...*grins*
DevilsAngelSaphire chapter 56 . 2/13/2008
awe... that is so cute... I adore it.
CathyD chapter 56 . 2/13/2008
Well, you've already gotten my "official" review, but just had to comment on this -again. lol This was a great chapter. Love the notes to everyone, but my fave, and the one that "got me" was her stuff to Bridge. Especially the "brother of my heart and soul"... it was great! Love it hun!

And thank you SO much for the mention above... you're too sweet. :) *HUGS*

Cat
the online dreamer chapter 55 . 12/15/2007
Finally caught up...I'm loving every minute of this. Each story leaves me wanting more.
Destiny45 chapter 55 . 12/2/2007
Great chapter, plot-wise and using the theme song. I was curious how you were gonna make this one unique seeing as u introduce all the chapters with songs, but this definitely worked. One of my favorites so far.
yellow power chapter 55 . 12/1/2007
They're back together! YAY!

I couldn't believe it when Syd sent him the CD. If they didn't get back together after that then they would never do it.

Amazing as usual

Love
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 55 . 11/28/2007
Aww... Yay! Amazing chapter! Please update soon!
DevilsAngelSaphire chapter 55 . 11/28/2007
awee it's so cute! * giggles like a little school *

That was strange... me giggling like a little school ... that is really strange... LOVE IT!