Reviews for Two Worlds A SmallvilleSupernatural crossover
jensenaddicted710 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
awesome ;) i loved it great story line
kirallie chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
It almost sounds finished but it doesn't list complete so is it?
Misskiss645 chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
Awesome. I loved it!
LoupGarouAngel chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
Awesome on sticking to the characters,a totally believable episode!It would have been nifty if the boys had found out about Clarks powers,but great all the same!
shadowglove chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
aw...both liked her...even though Dean's was more platonic...maybe in the future they'll meet again...smiles
lovestoread chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
hey i really loved this and I hope to see more soon!
Trapped in Icy Flame chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
I like the two good teams meeting, and I also really like that you didn't try to throw one the winchester boys with chloe. Or have Clark trust them right away. I pretty much just liked the story.

Keep it classy!
Trapped in Icy Flame chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
random fact: Jared Padeleki is one inch taller than Tom Welling

(because I had to look it up after I read Sam meeting Clark).

I like the story so far, I'll leave a better review next chapter, hit you with everything at once.
angelzlovely chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
really love this fic D
I'mcalledZorro chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
This was the best smallville and Supernatural crossover, the story was excellent and very well written! Hope there is another one.
Nicki-hunny chapter 2 . 11/3/2006
so it doesn't say complete so does that mean that it's not over yet? I hope so and does Sam have a little crush on Chloe? That's cute
cflat chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
Good chapter(s) although I did catch a couple of grammar and puncuation mistakes. This is one of the better Smallville/Supernatural fanfics that I've read.

Since Jimmy is in here, I assume that this is set in the current season, right? If it is, will Lois or Oliver Queen be in here at all? Is it set in the current season for Supernatural, too? Can't wait for the next update.
fred chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
I love your story, I hope it's not the last chapter! Plz update soon!
Virus 5815 chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
I like the story, but am disappointed at how hort it was. It was a neat way to end it, but I don't know why Lex would have the kryptonite in the room with the machine. Whatever, it was fine, but the arm taking a day and a bit to regenerate, that is just stupid. Look at what happened when Clark touched the alien vines, that jusst shows you how quickly he heals.

Keep pumping out stories.

Virus 5815