Reviews for Hello You, Hello Me
irma66 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Type your review here...
bjq chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Different! I like it alot. Can't wait to read more of your stories. Please update this one, PLEASE
LandonLover chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Wow. Powerful, interesting. Very good.
LoVer18 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
You portray Dick SO WELL. Seriously, you're amazing.
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Great fic, fab use of language.
tragicallyepic chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Oh Sam, that was so heartbreaking and sad. I wish they would show us how Mac and Dick dealt with Beaver's death on the show. It's such a big issue, and they've made Dick a Dick again, but I doubt he would go back to his normal self so quickly.

I loved their conversation, and I want them to desperately get together on the show. It's whats right.

Great fic. I've missed your writing so much. Please write more fics soon :)
LoVeGrl chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
I have to say, I'm finding MaDi much more interesting than LoVe anymore. I have to say you have the characters down and I can't wait to see what you come up with next. More MaDi would be wonderful, and longer would be heaven.
SeluciaV chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
YAY! Mac/Dick fic! I have been in serious withdrawl so this couldn't have come at a better moment. They are both so beautifully fucked up and somehow that seems to make them work - at least in the world of fanfic. But really, would it be so hard for RT and co. to work a little of this magic into the season?

Lovely and angsty as usual. Utterly delicious. I love the way they can't seem to stop touching one another even though they aren't sure how comfortable they are with eachother or why they do it - they just can't seem to help themselves. The tension and sadness is wonderfully drawn here too. My favorite bit?

"Weird moments like that keep happening and they make the static in her head buzz like honeybees on a hot summer day.

And Mac absolutely despises white noise."

Encore! Encore!
StarCrossdSparrow chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Very spot-on. Mac's toes... Parker's taste in movies... Dick wanting something to be, "like, broken." Details make it fantastic.
love-r-of-Jam chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
This is really great.

amazing that something that one person thought would happen this season is now something that a lot of people love. I would SO love to see Mac and Dick together, and this is great. I love it. It's actually kinda hard to write Dick, you have to think of the most obvious, dumbest, jockish, sexist comment and then put a little spin to it, and you have a dick comment. I love the sexy back comment. (my boyfriend actually said that to me the other day, and i thought that would be a great dick comment)

great job