Reviews for Lily and the Locker
Nicole Riordan Rowling chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Something...LOL It was awesome!
zeldamaddie chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
That's hilarious. xD I am afraid to even think about what Ronald would try to do if they had lockers at Hogwarts. o.o;
binoflex chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
*...* And Lily is the brightest in her class? lol
Ella chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Wow..really liked the part where Lily commands it to die..anyway it was pretty obvious that it was James's locker,but it's really weird that his is right next to Lily's..hm...maybe some Dumbledore-confounding..huh..huh? Anyway, really nice story.
soccer9678 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
hahaa thats cute ;)
RATHER NOT MENTION chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
tehe you told me to do this and all I have to say is keep writing this is a cool story u rock
Had to be done chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
something (not the word ‘something’ … a review.)
adrienne.hope chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
a review

Sorry, couldn't resist.
aeiiro chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
OMG SINCE WHEN DO YOU HAVE A FF ACCOUNT? btw at first i thought the titel of this was lily and the hooker. thats why i clicked on it. just thought i'd inform you.
Scision chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
rofl. so simple XD i did that once on accident, trying to open someone elses locker. XD i love how she tried to kill the locker... hehe. nice one c:
KayKrissi chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Very Funny. Lily feels like a loser. lol.
LadySophieKitty chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Hello. Since you have reviewed every chapter of my story, Speak, I decided to return the favor and check out your stories. And I'm glad I did! I know the feeling of not being able to open up your locker too well, and accidently trying to open the one next to mine. Sometimes it would be nice if all the lockers didn't look the same. Oh well. Anyhow, I loved it when Lily said Avada Kedavra, and when you went "He knew the locker cobo... stalker"

All in all, while it was a tad short, it was a good read, and I think that if it was any longer it would ruin the story. Perfect length. I'll check out your other stories when I get the chance!

LadySophieKitty
die-for-a-dream chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
! *breath*(a very small one, dont worry.) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

the randomness of it!

the fantasticness of it!

the funniness of it!

the magicalness of it!

the lockersness of it

the last sentenceness of it

the deathliness of it

The jamesiness of it!

the lily- no.
choir-freak chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
That was pretty good. I don't think Lily would have used an illigal curse on her locker though. But I can so totally relate. That happened to me once. My locker wouldn't open and then someone came up to me and was like, "This is my locker"

Yeah... that was probably why the lock wouldn't open.
cylobaby chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Yay! I loved it!

Poor Lily! I totally get what she's going through, man. Totally.

At least SHE doesn't have a person in the locker above her who DROPS STUFF ON HER HEAD! Attack of the books/clarinet much.

Anyways, I think that your locker fics are pretty fantabulous. Please continue. Maybe one where Sirius uses his devilshly good looks to make the locker open for him magically!

-Mrs. Cylo Black