Reviews for Rose Red
lilasianninja chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
it's an interesting start, don't know why, it was as random thought.
ty101 chapter 11 . 2/11/2008
hurry and i think that bella should have to stay with the volturi until the search i over but hey its one persons idea
lanna-misssunshine chapter 11 . 11/3/2007
I love the story... but I don't get it, Victoria's body wouldn't have been found because they would have had to burn her body or she wouldn't have died and Jake was a werewolf so his blood would have smelled bad to Bella and the Cullens and werewolfs heal really fast so being stabbed wouldn't have killed him would it? umm anyway, update soon please :o)
Anya-Paradox chapter 11 . 10/22/2007
Oh My Gosh! Chapter! YAY! I loved it. Even if it was short and dialoguey. I loved it. CANNOT WAIT FOR THE EMMETT BASED CHAPTER!
maddy chapter 4 . 10/20/2007
that chapter was really, really, really wrong! first of all bella's eyes would be red, and she would be unable to be in a hospital with all the blood, her thirst would be going wild!
jes chapter 11 . 10/20/2007
i like emmett. he's so funny.
lolzzzzz chapter 3 . 10/20/2007
wtf is this, twilight the musical?

lame.
Irresistible scent chapter 11 . 10/20/2007
I love it. Its very creative. PLEASE update soon.
abayne1 chapter 4 . 10/20/2007
shouldn't her eyes have been red at first...cuz she still had human blood in her?
Artemis Hunt chapter 11 . 10/20/2007
DUMB CHARLIE! Although it is a very understandable reaction. Excellent chapter, dialouge was fabulous and I can't wait for more!

Just one question...how could Edward's DNA have been found at the scene? He has no fluids.
iluvbeatles chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
OMG! You didn't tell me you wrote a Twilight fanfic! i love it (im only on chapter 1, tho). Hopefully I have time to read the rest soon! tata for now!

~iluvbeatles
dedicated dork chapter 10 . 8/28/2007
well i hope youll post another chapter!although, its already been a while..
Irresistible Scent chapter 10 . 8/19/2007
Hey! That was good. I loved it. Ur a great author. I would have never thought about telling Charlie. Very creative.
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 10 . 7/31/2007
o...update soon!
Artemis Hunt chapter 10 . 7/27/2007
Very good chapter! Please keep writing!