Reviews for The Santa Dress
Elphie's not gonna pay RENT chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Bravo! Yes, it is a very common plot, but you put a lovely, yet sad, twist on it. Poor Sophie...
maddiekinzzz chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Aww... Poor Angel! Cute one-shot :)

xoxo Mimi
choklit-froggie chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
That was beautiful. A bit dark but really good.
L. Dora Willows chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
I loved that, it was very well done. Good job finding an explanation for Angel's Santa dress in RENT
ManyHawks chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
I read this a while ago, but I didn't review for whatever reason. This was very very very nice! Poor Angel! The choices of clothes he had made me depressed, they're so boring! Haha. This was very nice. I also liked the part about Angel calling another boy 'sweetie'. Angel's the sweetie! Haha, I love her. Also, how old was Angel here?
Cassandra Aisling chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Aw! It was so sweet!
rentaholic00 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
that was great...very well written
hersheygal chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Oh. How sad. I loved it so much. I love your writing so dearly. I mean if you can get me to be so enthralled in a story about a movie I haven't even seen then you are a fantastic writer. :D Great job!
aspirer chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
when he reached out to pet the dress, i nearly fell off my chair. that is the cutsest, sweetest, most angel-like thing to do :) well done.
PandaFire McMango chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
aw...mini-Angel, woopee! but still, poor little child...but mini-Angel! WOOPPEE!

did i mention mini-Angel? Woopee?
addiedas chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
that was awsome! lol i really really liked that...so are you going to continue it or just leave it there?
EloraCooper4 chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Utterly cute and utterly heartbreaking at the same time. I really think you understand little kids as I could hear their voices so clearly. And well...Angel's mother..oy. He probably didn't even know what that meant. *sends Collins to comfort Angel* I loved the whole idea as well. The draw of the Santa Dress. Really great job. *faves*