Reviews for What a Day!
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
Haruhi agreed to marry him without even going on a date with him? With only a few minutes of even thinking of him that way? That seems very unlike her.
AnimeSakuraFan chapter 4 . 3/30/2007
pretty good
Loanlystar chapter 4 . 12/10/2006
... WOW THAT WAS FAST! I can still feel the wind rushing past me. Now don't get me wrong, it was good even though it was fast, But getting married when their still in high school. A bit much. But still it made me smile a thousand watts for a thousand year. Your story was good but could use a bit of tweeking. Like, i don't think Tamaki's grandmother would aprove of him getting married to a commener so suddenly, or even ever. They might have had to elpoe. How did the others met their true loves? Did their parents agree. Haruri's father hates Tamaki, even though he knows his daughter loves Tamaki, he still would not aprove. What about the girls in the school? How would they respond? Also i think that Kyoya Would respond in just the slightest way, when he was all alone, by punching something (or something like that). These are just somethings that I think could be explained , answered or improved. But over all, Very good and origonal story.
LOTRfan198 chapter 4 . 12/8/2006
OMG! OMG! OMG! Hikaru meets me!

k I'm over it now. I've decided I aprove of ur fic. being Tamaki and Haruhi instead of Hikaru and Haruhi

good job on the finish, much applause

now u should write an epilouge.

due on the first minute of the first hour of the...j/k lol

u should really consider an epilouge tho.
Saving the world is my weakness chapter 4 . 12/8/2006
I liked it lol its was good short and straight to the point great job!
dramaskunk chapter 4 . 12/7/2006
okay so Im going to be honest. I liked the fanfic until the ending. It was really good in the beginning like ho would she choose? etc and then she picked Tamaki and i was happy, but then Tamaki's proposal and all the other hosts finding someone in the USA? it felt like you couldnt think of anything else so you just threw it in. Anyways, i think you portrayed Hikaru and Kyoua really well.
Cuauhtli Charecua chapter 2 . 12/7/2006
What a wonderful story! Please O please submit the ending soon! Hahaahaha even Mori went red!
wrtyuioppo chapter 3 . 12/6/2006
this story was awsome i liked how it started right after the season ended. I think this story could really be made into on of the real episodes you should sent it to the person who makes them. well keep them coming
LOTRfan198 chapter 3 . 12/6/2006
homework is no excuse u lame person...it's called procrastination, u do it just as often as me and u know it.

write more, now

oh, and since u left them for me on my stories(insert random death threat here) update it by the 12th minute of the 12th hour of the 12th day of the 12th month.

can't believe I'm actually reading a Haru/Tama fic. curse u and ur good writing. also curse the fact that u have enough blackmail on me that u could easily force me to read ur story anyway...

~The Evil Midget
kahel16 chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
nice cliffhanger!

woah, that surprised me a lot.

"I LOVE YOU HARUHI!"

NICE story so far :D

~kahel16
Saving the world is my weakness chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
This is so good please continue writing this story it's so good i love it!
iscalda chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
please write more? I mean you must! I wanna read!
Keysha1975 chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
This is a good story keep it up
LOTRfan198 chapter 2 . 11/4/2006
Yo, sup Crimson. Tori here is screaming for you to update so do it now. Tori's threat: She'll kill Evil Midget so I won't continue updating my story.
Houkiboushi chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
hehe! interesting story. i wonder what'll happen next? update quickly plz!