Reviews for Lips of an Angel
LordHatredX chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
very nice story to bad it not been updated few years

! ! ! Plus
cheeriolord chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! *mental note to self. stop reading reading these stories that haven't been updated in years and are incomplete* wish you'd continued with this i kind of like it and it's a shame that we won't be seeing more but thanks for whats up already :)

rob
Super-Silent-K chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
aww this story is so

adorable i love it!

i'd be guessing tht it was seymour and sum mystery

lady who i read abt in the scene last chpter

anyways u havnt updated in 2 years!

i think i understand y u havnt updated

but pweety pweety pweez update soon?
inactiveacount2323829831 chapter 4 . 9/2/2007
aw! I love this story! It's so aweosme! :D!I love Rikkus smartass remarks to Gippal hehe! I LOVE THIS SOTRY!~ :D! UPDATE!
daianapotter chapter 4 . 9/2/2007
CONTINUE IT PLZ

PLZ

PRETTY PLZ
daianapotter chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
i like it vety much i hope you can update soon ) (sorry for the short but i dont speak english very well xD)
Lafia Anua Mehono chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
well yay for fluff! -laughs- haha, for my taste, maybe there was a little too much right at the end but hey - she's an angel ... I really can't imagine a reason for someone not to fall for her already beautiful personality and looks when she's an angel. Hah, well, lets see, I officially, honestly, whole-heartedly can't stand that annoying, medlesome, terper-tantrum jerk Seymore. -growls- I hope he dies and is locked out of heaven. -glares- but then again ... there's probably rules against that somewhere ... who knows? Anyways, more great and beautifully long chapters! Why did you stop? Please update if you haven't killed this story off!
Lafia Anua Mehono chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
haha - I just love how the Elders are casually commenting on everything at the end of every chapter like it was some kind of board meeting where they always discuss things like this. Heh, I also like Yuna's attitude in this. Not too girly but not bitter towards people like Lulu ... whom I happen to be a fan of. Heh, nice long chapters - I'm liking this! Keep up the good work!
fallenangel chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
wow thanks for updateing i love this story so much and cant wait for the next chapter so keep up the good work.
D chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
Aw! Omg, I don't have anything else to say! It was just too sweet! I think I'm gonna cry!
D chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
You're such a talented writer.

I just can't help but love your story even more and more!

(Sighs)
D chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
I adore your story! It's so amazing! I can't really explain it... it's just really easy to fall in love with the whole plot and storyline! Keep up the great work! ;]
D chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Hm? What's a word better than awesome? Umm... Amazing? Astounding? Awe-inspiring? Astonishing? Tremendous? Remarkable? Splendid? Overwhelming? Haha... Well, whichever one it is, your story is just that, and maybe, no, surely even more!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
Dun dun dun... I wonder who the bad guy is? Could it be...

*Drumroll... to scratchy disk noise* Erm, wait. I'm not sure if I do know who it is... Lol...

Okie pokie... I'll just sit here and wait for the next update!

Hopefully it'll be soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
Gosh, It's hard, almost impossible, to forget how awesome these chapters are! Umm.. Yeah, so I'll just go on to chapter 3! (Again) ;]