Reviews for Right in the Kisser
Haiiro chapter 1 . 4/16
HAHAHAHA! XD
Thank you for writing this, this was hilarious
Prim the amazing chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Hilarious, this is totally what would have happened (well, if Gokudera's last regret was not kissing Yamamato).
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Yare yare... is Yamamoto knocked his head ot what? Is he didnt understand what Gokudera sais just now? Still intent to kiss him?
JennyEbs chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
That was adorably hilarious
Rui17 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
HAHA good choice.

Gokudera's never going to be able to land a punch on yamamoto again but i'm sure there are plenty more opportunities for them to kiss. HAHA
Chibi-Hibari chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
'And then promptly punched Yamamoto is the face.' - That had to be the best line of this fic, TOTALLY!

Nice story.

1006926
DeadPetSparky chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Hahahaha that was just awesome!:D

Gokudera's embarrassment was damn funny and Yamamoto's carefree attitude and complete obliviousness to Gokudera's malice made me laugh so hard I actually choked on my own spit, hee:)

The ending was an EPIC win!

thanks for sharing!
KimmyKimii chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Lol! I loved the ending.
Dynamite to White Balls chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
he punched him in the face... AND THEN, HE KISSED HIM, RIGHT? RIGHT? xD aww, i love this story, it's so IC

i just love it :3
frustrated fireworks chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
LOL
half-breed vampire chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
roflmao how cute. very good, even if its short its very good
Kidiu chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Haha, this was cute, and ended perfectly!
ShuraShura chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
and then he kissed him, right? xD
choc chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I love love your cracky, sweet stories! I wish I could write like that I'm a big fan, you have such a talent!
kaitourose20 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Haha oh Gokudera you make me laugh! Aw poor Yamamoto, I thought he'd get his kiss, should have known Goku was going to punch him! Cute fic!