Reviews for Right in the Kisser
AWW! This IS SO CUTE!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Sweet!
Doroline chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Aaaaaw. The way you wrote about these two dorks is so awesome. Everything was perfect. Gosh, clueless Yamamoto is one of the best things of the universe.

And... The ending. Was. Amazing.

Mostly because it fit their personalities. I mean, that was such a Gokudera thing to do!

Thanks for writing it!
oi hn chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
*choke*
*blink*
*die*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
BEAUTIFUL. LOL
Hallelujah It's Food chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Oh my my god that was so great! I'm pretty sure sure noises I made weren't supposed to be humanly possible, hope no one thinks something's wrong. But that ending, that was so great. You, fine sir, are an amazing author!
Haiiro chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
HAHAHAHA! XD
Thank you for writing this, this was hilarious
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Hilarious, this is totally what would have happened (well, if Gokudera's last regret was not kissing Yamamato).
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Yare yare... is Yamamoto knocked his head ot what? Is he didnt understand what Gokudera sais just now? Still intent to kiss him?
JennyEbs chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
That was adorably hilarious
Rui17 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
HAHA good choice.

Gokudera's never going to be able to land a punch on yamamoto again but i'm sure there are plenty more opportunities for them to kiss. HAHA
Chibi-Hibari chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
'And then promptly punched Yamamoto is the face.' - That had to be the best line of this fic, TOTALLY!

Nice story.

1006926
DeadPetSparky chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Hahahaha that was just awesome!:D

Gokudera's embarrassment was damn funny and Yamamoto's carefree attitude and complete obliviousness to Gokudera's malice made me laugh so hard I actually choked on my own spit, hee:)

The ending was an EPIC win!

thanks for sharing!
KimmyKimii chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Lol! I loved the ending.
Dynamite to White Balls chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
he punched him in the face... AND THEN, HE KISSED HIM, RIGHT? RIGHT? xD aww, i love this story, it's so IC

i just love it :3