Reviews for The 3rd Sunday of June
Angelicat2 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
AWESOME! Loved it! Hehehe, it was really funny how Phoebe threatened Chris with telling his mom for going with Leo to the baseball game. GREAT JOB!
lexisis chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
"The 3rd Sunday of June" is one of my absolute favourite fanfics. A couple of times every year, when the charmed feels season comes, I come to this story again, and dive into it. I always look around for new fics in the fandom, but seldom find something great any more, since I've read most of them. So its reassuring to find "The 3rd Sunday of June" on my favourites and reread it. Thank you for the most lovely and heart-felt Chris/Leo bonding fic I've ever read, it is, in my opinion, one of the Charmed fandom greatest treasure.
Jasmine-Now-Leaves chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Love this story. there needs to be more of them./
katiek121 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This was a cute chapter! I like how Leo found out. Hopefully, Piper will find out soon after this ending. If you don't write another story about her finding out I guess I will just assume she did shortly after.
Anna chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I loved this, mostly because you had Chris control how his secret was revealed, which most fics don't do. Mostly, I've seen Chris being forcibly outed or telling the truth under pressure and what I loved here was how the moment of truth was quiet and that it happens out of Chris's need to just...give something to his father. Good job.
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Great job on this.
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
kyaaaaaa

sooo cute!

_

Yuki
maya2 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This was really sweet. Not too cut and dry and not too sappy. I liked how Chris shared his "Daddy Momories" with Leo. That was a nice touch. Thanks for sharing.
Aynessa chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Sweet and beautiful and wonderful. Loved every moment of it.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
*drip* *drip* *sniff* You have to many tearjerker scenes here man. But the warm moments and the light hearten ones balance it out so I shouldn't really be complaining much.
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
i love it
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Awe. That was cute.

I'm not a huge charmed fan because I find a lot of the romance drama annoying, but I must admit the whole time travel thing with Chris has me hooked. Revelation fics are absolutely awesome and i am totally digging this one. Great job.
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
That 'hey dad' at the end just made my day! Great story.
betweenlife chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Awwww. So cute. :)
Authoress of Evil chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Aww, that was sweet... they should've made a season 6 Charmed episode like this, it would've been wicked good!