Reviews for Code Lyoko E 106: I Wish…
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Wow.
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
o no this cant be good
Sailor Sedna chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
I trusted you to make it a dream. As I was reading it, I kept thinking, "no way he'd go this far." It would just make no sense to end the story like that with everybody shaken to the core: Sissi dead, Odd crazy, Yumi and Ulrich traitors. And I thought I'd be relieved if it were only a dream. Well, I'm relieved, but I'm not relieved.

I'm noting now that Jeremie, Jim, and Sanne had very small or nonexistent roles in this dream. Maybe they're the ones who keep everyone in line. A bunch of adolescents can't handle everything on their own all the time. And I'm counting on Jeremie to fix everything!
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Go ahead Crazy Ella, wouldn't mind seeing the pic when it's done.

ANyways, on parts of the story, in the actual show it had the prequel and Yumi said she had no friends, making me wonder, if she hadn't followed Ulrich and became a Lyoko Warrior would she have any friends? So William would hold a special place in her heart if she hadn't made friends with the others as a Lyoko Warrior because he was the only one she is friends with outside of the Lyoko Gang.

And I was thinking "Do I really want to do this episode? SOme might call it a filler..." But I liked the idea because Aelita is tormenting the group and in this episode she targets S.S., someone who isn't targeted much.

And I have no Idea how many more I will do, I have up to 110 in my head/titles/descriptions written down so I don't forget them. But I may go on for a long time now. My new series taking place when the kids of the Lyoko Gang go to Kadic and decide to see if what their parents talked about were real may take awhile to come up since my version of Code Lyoko may go on forever and ever.

Thanks for reviews!
Axel-of-the-Fantasy chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
So cruel...
Mika Ryoko San chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
O, Death deamon Aelita... Do you mind if I use your descriptions of Aelita and draw her using them? Alos, how many more episodes will you make?
Lyokoluva chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
O_O

...whow...

O_O

Lyokoluva
GuyverZero chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
damn ths was a dark one. kindathough t was adream tought bu for a second i thought you werjust gonna end it right here. damn good story good luck with the next one.

KnightX
Zeriam the Red Cathedral Spire chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Gha! The shell has been broken. Sealed inside evil core is no more, I'm free at last...

That chapter was perfect work.

You really know how to keep the reader in tension, but I'm glad that was just a dream this time.

Aelita known how to torment people and, her alternative was really painful.

And what will happen when Yumi back to Japan and the rest will spread for the vacation, seems they have to find a solve before that happens.

I hope to see next chapter soon.

Looks like you succeed to call me out. :)

For your help in destroing my prision, I and the other Spires

are giving you our ultimate blessing:

Let the bless of Five Cathedral Spires be with you, eternally.