Reviews for Mask
fire-ice-love chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Wow this is really good...I love it!
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I love this poem! Good rhyme scheme, nice language, wonderful feeling and emotion. You've convinced me; I'm going to read WTMCO.
Lauren The Panhead chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
OLIVE WTMCO! Saved it to mah favs bar. Bout to read the sequel and I CAN'T WAIT! P.S.- You, my friend, are HI-larious! Seriously, I can't WAIT to start the sequel, but I'm afraid of the typos that bout to killed me in WTMCO! Lol. Great book, seriously! Keep writing, you're really great at it. Thanks for the entertainment! Bye!
jessi chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Excellent poem!
appa-appa-away chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
That was awesome :D Nice little poem thingy :)

XD

A~A~A
Dreaming 11 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I read your story, When the Mask Comes Off a while ago, and I loved it. I just found this poem and it goes beautifully with your story.
14omoon chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Now that I'm studying poetry your poem is one LONG BREATHE! Okay now that's over...your poem is amazing, you are too amazing an author!
Born 13th Month 32nd Day chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Man, I love this story.
clex chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Beautiful! And it really fits with WTMCO storyline. You made it all by your self? *Impressed*
iluv2view2 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
great poem! :)
Anna Marcia Gregorio chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
any hints to when the sequel will be posted? any hints at all?

~SilencedProtest~
soupstar chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
*applauds* Wonderfully written and put together. I myself suck at rhyming poems.
Paper-Doodle chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
iliked it that is so cute
AzureAquarius chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
that was really sweet! I liked it!
justafan245 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
ok this is really really sweet - its just like i'd imagined it - i never usually read poems but i'm really glad i read this one! well done!