Reviews for Consolation Prize
that was great
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Your stories are great
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
...Wh...wha...whah...what? Now, that ending... was the big surprise. I was starting to wonder where the title applies, when all of a sudden... awww, poor Yamcha! With this recognition and still... it's not the real thing, no. Not like the real thing his couple-friends have found. Consolation prize, indeed! There was good fun, teasing - I would have loved to hear those... erm, creative liberties to the love story of Bulma and Vegeta, too, for theirs was the most interesting, most romantic... romance! - There was humor and laughter and food and pleasant conversations, some even went out shopping! Then... that ending. And BOOM for me! That's where the 'drama' bit of this lovely piece came into the picture along with the title's place itself, which I had been looking for, as I mentioned.

Oh my gosh! This fic! What a treat! Like a gap-filling, missing episode (filler or not) of the anime itself! Hahaha!

Hahaha! Gotta love Krillin's married life... And Bulma's, most especially! No marks on Vegeta, eh? Too tense, you say? Boy, oh boy... :-)

Oh, no, Yamcha's such a gal-magnet; even the Z-Daughters! Hahaha! And Vegeta's just none-too-happy about that...

Awesome... no, fantastic job! Superbly in-character, smashingly great one shot! Great work, as always! Please do keep it up!
LeChick chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Oh I actually feel bad for Yamcha :(

Extremely well written :)
nancy103 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Super cute one shot! Love how you got most of the characters in and the setting being right befor GT.
ChaChaLoves chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
NICE!
jessi chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Very interesting story!
Allie chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Poor Yamcha. You always got the sense that he was dating different girls all the time but it would still be hard to see your friends settle down and have families. I enjoyed this story and it is one of those that make me want to write and/or read about Yamcha.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Omigaw... I'm so lost. Watt was it about anyway? Boring...
young dawn chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Humorous and entertaining though it was, it really was still quite depressing for poor Yamcha. But it was nice having that little reminisce with the original gang. And I'm glad that each person was well represented. Every bit made this into the wonderfully captivating story that it is. Well done.
DBZLover4Ever chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Nice, fun story...It was definitely fun to see all the characters interacting
cara9001 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Nice story )
elleelle chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
enjoyable and well written
divahahahaha chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
"Yamcha glanced over at Goku cradling Chichi against his chest to Bulma snuggling contentedly into Vegeta’s side and sighed. “Like I got the consolation prize.” poor yamcha

btw, im impressed his story is good! i cant stop reading :)
vegeta's daughter chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
cute if it's what you humans call it you should have let some drama go between v. and y. update soon