Reviews for Consolation Prize
LeChick chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Oh I actually feel bad for Yamcha :(

Extremely well written :)
nancy103 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Super cute one shot! Love how you got most of the characters in and the setting being right befor GT.
ChaChaLoves chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
NICE!
jessi chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Very interesting story!
Allie chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Poor Yamcha. You always got the sense that he was dating different girls all the time but it would still be hard to see your friends settle down and have families. I enjoyed this story and it is one of those that make me want to write and/or read about Yamcha.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Omigaw... I'm so lost. Watt was it about anyway? Boring...
sheepeater chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Humorous and entertaining though it was, it really was still quite depressing for poor Yamcha. But it was nice having that little reminisce with the original gang. And I'm glad that each person was well represented. Every bit made this into the wonderfully captivating story that it is. Well done.
DBZLover4Ever chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Nice, fun story...It was definitely fun to see all the characters interacting
Cara2012 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Nice story )
elleelle chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
enjoyable and well written
divahahahaha chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
"Yamcha glanced over at Goku cradling Chichi against his chest to Bulma snuggling contentedly into Vegeta’s side and sighed. “Like I got the consolation prize.” poor yamcha

btw, im impressed his story is good! i cant stop reading :)
vegeta's daughter chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
cute if it's what you humans call it you should have let some drama go between v. and y. update soon
Caprice 6 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
“I'm impressed,” Bulma said. “I can't leave marks on Vegeta; he’s too tense.” hehe. For some reason I thought that was really funny. I always sort of felt bad for Yamcha, but in GT you kinda get an idea that he's got a girlfriend or something like that. I can't really picture Yamcha alone at this point.

I gotta say I really enjoyed the story, mostly because I really like the way you write, however I can't quite see Vegeta/Bulma Goku/Chichi sharing a bonfire moment. Now that I think about it, I can't quite see Goku doing anything resembling romantic at all. He always had this almost chldish air of naivety (is that a word) about things like this. He never demonstrated much to Chichi in the anime at all. Not to say he didn't love her. I guess that's why I found the whole scene a little difficult to place in context.

If this is shortly before GT, then Chichi is supposed to be quite older. I guess it's good to see older women can still take care of the men...? I really thought Goku wasn't that interested in her anymore in GT...not that way either...but I guess, well, there's really no age for that right (grins)
I-LOVE-VEGETA chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
aw, poor yamcha! this story had me rolling in laughter the whole way through! kudos for capturing the characters so well!
x GOKU x chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
He couldn't have said it any better. That was really impressive writing. :)