Reviews for The Language of Flowers
Not Quite a Morning Person chapter 6 . 7/3
I know this story was completed almost a decade ago but I just wanted to comment and let you know that I love this chapter and how you handle their feelings towards betrayal. It's odd that between the two Hiei really is the more trustworthy.
GiaStar chapter 40 . 6/8
loved this story thanks for writing.
EmptyEclipse chapter 40 . 11/3/2016
I love this story so very much. I return to it every couple of years just to read it. Thank you so much for writing it, it's my favorite characterization of H/K
Guest chapter 26 . 5/3/2016
Sorry, I know this story is really really really old now and you have probably forgotten about it I just wanted to say that I was searching for most of the day to find this one chapter before remembering it was part of a set of stories XD so like any reasonable person I decided I had to reread the whole thing.
Being a Genius is a Drag chapter 40 . 9/8/2015
What? This is it? It can't be. But then, judging by the year this was last updated, i'd have have to reluctantly accept it could be. Now, enough of my complaints and on to the praise.
Best and most character spot on collection of one-shots ever!
Though the cut ins of different one-shots throughout the main story could have been better organized , it was still in every way a pleasurable read. I have to admit, i loved this more than i should have seeming as how i find myself at the end of this feeling quite envious of your work. That should tell you something about you, not that i'll elaborate on that. There's only so much i'm willing to accept in terms of myself. I should apprise you that if what i'm saying isn't enough, then let the 500 R&R's tell you in my stead and you'll find that many other's might readily feel the same way i do.
Ja Ne!
LazyHaru chapter 40 . 6/11/2014
Aww, arnt u going to write more? I want to read more. I want to read how their relationship deepens and stuff! Pleeaassee, write moorre! Please!
TheNotSoNiceLibrarian chapter 40 . 12/2/2013
These are great I thoroughly enjoyed them. Pity you haven't updated in yrs. :'(
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 28 . 3/18/2013
That last line..."And so she found herself agreeing, with something strangely like hope in her forlorn heart"...There is no way that the "Forlorn Hope" did not influence this sentence, not when used in conjunction with Shiori. Clever.
Viddy Vivi chapter 40 . 9/5/2012
Oh God, I love this fanfic. I dont think there is anyone in the world who can write about those two so perfectly IC as you do. Really, its perfect, there is no other word to describe it.

I know its been some time since your last update, but can I have just a little hope to see a new chapter someday in the future? Please? *puppy eyes

Sorry for any mistakes, my english sucks. U.u
Demented Vampiric Zombie chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
"Kurama traced it casually with his fingertips, trying his utmost to look absolutely unconcerned by the fact that his best friend was sitting on him and had just ripped his clothes off. He firmly silenced the part of his Youko brain that could have edited, updated, revised and more than doubled the size of the Kama Sutra, and which was currently screaming and running and pulling its hair out and accusing him of having no libido whatsoever."

*laughs hysterically*
SatoshiKyu chapter 21 . 8/31/2010
I've read this story (hard to call it a proper "story" with so many one-shots interspersed throughout, isn't it?) quite literally more times than I can count. (I love it, by the way-don't know if I ever reviewed the last chapter of this one like I usually would.) It's the first time I've really paid much attention to your author's notes at the top of the page, however, as in my experience most important information is given in the bottom A/N. So, seeing your question about the prospective genders of your various readers, I thought it my duty to say that yes, there is at least one male floating about the fiction-verse who reads your Shounen-Ai. _ I'm quite addicted to it, actually; this story in particular.
Phamtom of the Pie chapter 40 . 7/2/2010
Wow. That pretty much sums up what I have to say for your story. Just wow. It's one of the most accurate portrayals of their relationship out there. It's just so detailed and layered . . . and somehow I can really see this happening.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 40 . 6/26/2010
Ah, cuteness! Are you going to write more oneshots? Because HK cuteness makes my day. :)
Ceri Moriarty chapter 25 . 6/25/2010
Yay for snarky!Kurama and amusing fluff! [waves pom-poms and cheers]
Ceri Moriarty chapter 21 . 6/25/2010