Reviews for The Language of Flowers
Being a Genius is a Drag chapter 40 . 9/8/2015
What? This is it? It can't be. But then, judging by the year this was last updated, i'd have have to reluctantly accept it could be. Now, enough of my complaints and on to the praise.
Best and most character spot on collection of one-shots ever!
Though the cut ins of different one-shots throughout the main story could have been better organized , it was still in every way a pleasurable read. I have to admit, i loved this more than i should have seeming as how i find myself at the end of this feeling quite envious of your work. That should tell you something about you, not that i'll elaborate on that. There's only so much i'm willing to accept in terms of myself. I should apprise you that if what i'm saying isn't enough, then let the 500 R&R's tell you in my stead and you'll find that many other's might readily feel the same way i do.
Ja Ne!
DreamRealm3 chapter 40 . 6/11/2014
Aww, arnt u going to write more? I want to read more. I want to read how their relationship deepens and stuff! Pleeaassee, write moorre! Please!
TheNotSoNiceLibrarian chapter 40 . 12/2/2013
These are great I thoroughly enjoyed them. Pity you haven't updated in yrs. :'(
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 28 . 3/18/2013
That last line..."And so she found herself agreeing, with something strangely like hope in her forlorn heart"...There is no way that the "Forlorn Hope" did not influence this sentence, not when used in conjunction with Shiori. Clever.
Viddy Vivi chapter 40 . 9/5/2012
Oh God, I love this fanfic. I dont think there is anyone in the world who can write about those two so perfectly IC as you do. Really, its perfect, there is no other word to describe it.

I know its been some time since your last update, but can I have just a little hope to see a new chapter someday in the future? Please? *puppy eyes

Sorry for any mistakes, my english sucks. U.u
Demented Vampiric Zombie chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
"Kurama traced it casually with his fingertips, trying his utmost to look absolutely unconcerned by the fact that his best friend was sitting on him and had just ripped his clothes off. He firmly silenced the part of his Youko brain that could have edited, updated, revised and more than doubled the size of the Kama Sutra, and which was currently screaming and running and pulling its hair out and accusing him of having no libido whatsoever."

*laughs hysterically*
SatoshiKyu chapter 21 . 8/31/2010
I've read this story (hard to call it a proper "story" with so many one-shots interspersed throughout, isn't it?) quite literally more times than I can count. (I love it, by the way-don't know if I ever reviewed the last chapter of this one like I usually would.) It's the first time I've really paid much attention to your author's notes at the top of the page, however, as in my experience most important information is given in the bottom A/N. So, seeing your question about the prospective genders of your various readers, I thought it my duty to say that yes, there is at least one male floating about the fiction-verse who reads your Shounen-Ai. _ I'm quite addicted to it, actually; this story in particular.
Phamtom of the Pie chapter 40 . 7/2/2010
Wow. That pretty much sums up what I have to say for your story. Just wow. It's one of the most accurate portrayals of their relationship out there. It's just so detailed and layered . . . and somehow I can really see this happening.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 40 . 6/26/2010
Ah, cuteness! Are you going to write more oneshots? Because HK cuteness makes my day. :)
Ceri Moriarty chapter 25 . 6/25/2010
Yay for snarky!Kurama and amusing fluff! [waves pom-poms and cheers]
Ceri Moriarty chapter 21 . 6/25/2010
[rofl] SO FUNNY! Hiei…is…so…funny…omigod. [rofl]

This particular one…hilarious.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 19 . 6/25/2010
Ha! Very funny.

A worse threat than being locked up…calling Kurama's mother. lol.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 17 . 6/25/2010
Uaa, this one is so cute!

Very nice one-shots!
Pawn'sVictory chapter 19 . 3/2/2010
Love Mukuro's rejoinder about calling his mother. :D
Shinjiteru chapter 40 . 10/23/2009
"I realise that the gap between posts has been abominably long, and will probably be abominably longer-" yes, but we're all willing to suffer for a chapter "-but I’m not finished with this story yet – I still have things to resolve – and a certain game hasn’t wound to its conclusion yet." I hope you really aren't finished with it, because I read it more than 30 times in the past couple of years, and I won't give up on hoping it'll get update- I hope you won't give up either.