Reviews for After It's Over
Rae Artemis chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
I know I let you know this earlier, but you make my day with your stuff! This one got me rather choked up and well you're just too good at your work you know that right? Well done and please keep reminding people that both boys need caring for. Please do keep writing you are very talented.
angel679 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Im sad now why is it always all about Sam yea yea I know your suppose to want better for your kids and in away that is really what Sam is cause Dean raised him but when does anyone give a crap about what Dean needs. Just once I would love for it to be about what Dean needs to Sam and not the other way around. Loved the story and I can see this happening thats why it upsets me cause again Dean is left alone and that just freakin bites.
bjxmas chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
That's our Dean, always looking out for Sammy, what Sam needs, what Sam wants. I do hope when all is said and done that Dean will realize they will always be family and Sam will always care and love him. They can have separate lives and still be close brothers. We know Dean will always want to hunt, but if Sam chooses a different path, it is so comforting to know Dean would understand and support him. Thanks, B.J.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
MistyEyes chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
That was really sweet. Nice work!