Reviews for Past and Future
crystal.alexander.3785 chapter 20 . 7/9/2013
this is really good please make more. ;)
CrescentMoon760 chapter 20 . 9/20/2011
I really hope u update soon! its been 4 years! wow... its been a really long time and i hope u have'nt given up on this story! pleze update soon!
Crystal-Tiger82674 chapter 20 . 3/18/2010
Hello. I was writing to say that I liked your story. I was also writing to ask you if you were going to add more chapters to this story? Please email me and let me know.

I also have stories that I have written on my profile that you can come and read then review. Hope to hear from you.
DarkRavie chapter 20 . 1/26/2010
You are doing very good with this fic and I do hope you will finish it. Your last update was in 2007. WIll you finish this story? Please let us know.
tmmathewitch chapter 20 . 1/21/2010
cant wait to find out what happens next. hmm i wonder is it was the spider bite...
Pyra Sanada chapter 20 . 12/11/2009
I would really like to see you continue with this story. It's very good so far!
Pyra Sanada chapter 11 . 12/11/2009
Evil Sesshomaru! *whaps on nose with rolled up newspaper* No leading on innocent mikos!
Pyra Sanada chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
Heehee, naughty Sesshomaru teasing Kagome like that!
senorita lopez chapter 20 . 10/14/2009
Are you going to be continuing on with the next chapter? I really like story. It's interesting to see the characters this way.
grimmich chapter 20 . 8/18/2009
aw, that was just getting even better, Sesshy is finally starting to realize his feelings! You can't just leave it at that!
grimmich chapter 19 . 8/18/2009
Aw, so he's considering staying with Kagome and just having a surrogate mother, isn't he? Oh well I'll find out for myself in a few seconds...
grimmich chapter 15 . 8/18/2009
oh, co-ed bathing now? He's starting to get daring isn't he?
grimmich chapter 12 . 8/18/2009
aw, so cute!
grimmich chapter 11 . 8/18/2009
I don't think he realizes it, but I think he was just looking for a reason to be near her... even if he has convinced himself it was only for the purpose of using her.
grimmich chapter 7 . 8/18/2009
aww, he's worried about her! That is so cute!