Reviews for Shattered Mirror
BittersweetChocolates09 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
So sad yet so well-written...made me cry *sniffs* T . T Good job! :)
Micuko chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Ah, so sad. But well written. I like dit very much, good job. _ Kaoru and Hikaru belong together damn it, stupid Haruhi! (_)
Kagollie chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
this was such a sad fic! but I loved it so much. you are a very talented writer :) keep up the good work XD
anon azure chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
whha

you made me cry!
BokuraNoLoveStyle chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
i so agree with u on ur last comment of ep. 21 yea i thought it was the saddest one too! anywhoz with ur story it was cute lol srry i got off topic in the beginning lol
Hitomi Reitsuki chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
I agree with you on that being such a sad part, specially when he actually doubts on reaching out for him. ;-;

Really nice, *-* baad Hikaru, just making poor Kaoru suffer all on his own.
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Even though this fic isn't necessarily too sad, it made tears come to my eyes. And I COMPLETETLY agree about Episode 21 being sad ... My friends thought I was crazy when I said that ... At least someone agrees ...
Mystical-Maiden chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
This was so moving! Heh, i'm sniffling, congratulations, very few people have ever managed to write something that got the tears going.

This was really well written. I'm off to read the sequel now.

Myst
Ai-Kusabana chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Ah... another sad and great fic! It was sad but nice! Yeah I cried at that time too and at episode 5 as well... especially when it was focused on the twins childhood and when they were holding hands... It was soo sad I cried the whole way! Episodes centered on the twins are my fave! I keep replaying them over and over... Great fic! Hope you'll make another one!
blue-demongirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Ah, angst... how sad and wonderful. Hope you keep writing, and yes, I too think episode 21 is the saddest one and it's my favorite too.
innocentangel chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
*cries with you*

yes, i especially hate the last part of episode 21. made me cry everytime

*hugs u*
hearmei chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
aw i cried too! I hope you're going to continue this...somehow... :)