Reviews for Ironies of Life
mk chapter 14 . 4/4
ahhh they were just meant for each other!
sakura.souen chapter 14 . 3/29
heheheh banshee and banshee junior! nice! i really liked this story! by the end i had forgotten the whole thing was pretty much memory so i had to go back to chapter one :P who was the guy with Sakura while waiting for Sasuke?
UchihaElle99 chapter 14 . 12/27/2013
SUCH AN AMAZING FANFICTION!
samisagirl1225 chapter 14 . 10/9/2013
This was such a great story! Didn't sleep until I finished it! I'm glad you made Naruto and Sakura friends in the middle of the story. Was a bit bothered that Naruto acted mean towards Sakura in the beginning. I just can't imagine Naruto being like that especially with Sakura. And Sasuke being oh so romantic. Totally OOC but loved it much! Thanks for the great story! :)
Black Bart Lady chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
I am sooo in love with this. I cant stop reading
alholj chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
thi is completly lame, big cattle
PsyMama17 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I love this story!
FireGemini chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
ha...
ive read this story (all ur stories actually) on my ipod (perfect space, so u dont have to move ur eyes back and forth too widely) SO MANY TIMES.
its almsot like my sasusaku classic book.
im rereading it on my ipod right now, and i realised, after idolising this ff for a long time, i havent even got to write a review ㅠㅠ

so here i am!
i ABSOLUTELY love this story. whenever i get bored and im like "i need to reread a good ff," its always this one.
i've probably read it around 8 times already :P
Poppy Young chapter 14 . 1/25/2013
This was a nice end to this story.
Jayayes10 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I'm rereading this again, and in my mind I'm like, omg, Naruto is so mean! From what I recall, he's gonna say a bit more in the future too..but hopefully it'll get sorted out..? Very interesting haha
belbieg chapter 14 . 12/30/2012
I was really looking forward to see how this fic would end and was disappointed because it turned out so lame. I mean putting up with long and dragging chapters just to see it end this way. Man, I contemplating if this was worthy of reading. How I wish you could've extend extra plot on what Sakura and Sasuke were doing while they're away from each. It's seven years after all. You left the readers hanging and clueless. And you literally made a short cut. Uhm maybe just to for this fic to end? The fic started really good. I slept at 3am just to finish reading but ended up really disappointed with the ending.
belbieg chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Paulit ulit na lang. Nakakainis na. Promise. Lalong humahaba yung plot eh. Nakakagulo ng isisp. Lalo na to. "I thought I gave up on Naruto, but I feel so disappointed that he didn't show up…" she sighed inwardly. "I'm tired. Tired of not seeing Sasuke who's just in front of me… tired of having to look pass him where Naruto is." She unconsciously wrapped her arms around his neck tighter, her breath fanning his neck as he looked down. "Arigatou," she whispered, smiling a bit. "Neko-kun…" he responded with his usual one-word, one-syllable reply. "…for always being there, for being understanding, and for being patient with me." I remember you mentioned that Sakura is falling in love with Saskue on you previous chapter, tas bigla ko nabasa to. Nawalan tuloy ako ng gana basahin. Tagal ng ending.
preciousdhale.martin chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I love the story, it's really nice.. :D
ShadowReaper1998 chapter 14 . 8/18/2012
I loved this storyyy it made me cry, laugh and smile through out and i love the ending :) wonderful job!
sasusaku-4everr chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
I love this story it's so sweet!
1,094 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »