Reviews for Ironies of Life
sasusakufolife chapter 14 . 1/17
good stuff but sakura having a crush on naruto is too hilarious and unrealistic mostly too hilarious anyway sasusaku is life and sakura should have known she was in love with sasuke earlier took too long for those fools to share their feeling like it dragged anyway awesome story really like it thanks for sharing :)
MisakiRaine07 chapter 14 . 9/2/2016
Really excellent story. Something I'll never tire of reading. But one question, who is that male companion with Sakura in the beginning of Chapter 1?
crysta.haku chapter 14 . 7/21/2016
that was a wonder ful story author i just love it and the nick name gaki ,i love sasuke caring and kind character in this fan fic thank a lot for a good one .and i like the nick name gaki :-D :-D muaah
Magnus B chapter 14 . 5/2/2016
Yolo! I really love your story:))) sweet and cute, keep up the good work, no worries, i will always remain as Sasusaku fan
hachimitsu10 chapter 14 . 2/22/2016
Aww your story is too sweet and I really loved it ... its simplicity is highly appreciated ... hope you write more sasusaku stories. ..
trueblue51 chapter 14 . 9/14/2015
Loved this story!XD
SakunoAozora chapter 14 . 1/30/2015
Wow... Your fic is just so.. Amazing... I mean it had me feeling the emotions as I read on... I am gonna stick to you
Rizu Hatake-hime chapter 14 . 1/22/2015
I have a hard time to imagine Naruto being a big meanie especially towards "his precious Sakura-chan" in this story. Sasuke-kun was pretty much OOC being all sappy and romantic but its ok because you needed him that way. I love it still. :D
Anyway I read it in 2015. wow.
theeuniverse chapter 14 . 1/15/2015
Too cute. Congrats for this! :D I spent the whole holiday reading this. So worth it.
KimNana94 chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
I just finished reading your fanfic and I really love it! 3
shadowereign chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
You have the wildest, amazing fic everrrr. I love your ideas and how u made S7 so coooollll, love it. Highly recommended to read. :)
mk chapter 14 . 4/4/2014
ahhh they were just meant for each other!
sakura.souen chapter 14 . 3/29/2014
heheheh banshee and banshee junior! nice! i really liked this story! by the end i had forgotten the whole thing was pretty much memory so i had to go back to chapter one :P who was the guy with Sakura while waiting for Sasuke?
Elle.Ebullience chapter 14 . 12/27/2013
SUCH AN AMAZING FANFICTION!
samisagirl1225 chapter 14 . 10/9/2013
This was such a great story! Didn't sleep until I finished it! I'm glad you made Naruto and Sakura friends in the middle of the story. Was a bit bothered that Naruto acted mean towards Sakura in the beginning. I just can't imagine Naruto being like that especially with Sakura. And Sasuke being oh so romantic. Totally OOC but loved it much! Thanks for the great story! :)
1,105 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »