Reviews for Ironies of Life
trueblue51 chapter 14 . 9/14
Loved this story!XD
SakunoAozora chapter 14 . 1/30
Wow... Your fic is just so.. Amazing... I mean it had me feeling the emotions as I read on... I am gonna stick to you
Rizu Hatake-hime chapter 14 . 1/22
I have a hard time to imagine Naruto being a big meanie especially towards "his precious Sakura-chan" in this story. Sasuke-kun was pretty much OOC being all sappy and romantic but its ok because you needed him that way. I love it still. :D
Anyway I read it in 2015. wow.
theeuniverse chapter 14 . 1/15
Too cute. Congrats for this! :D I spent the whole holiday reading this. So worth it.
KimNana94 chapter 1 . 1/7
I just finished reading your fanfic and I really love it! 3
shadowereign chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
You have the wildest, amazing fic everrrr. I love your ideas and how u made S7 so coooollll, love it. Highly recommended to read. :)
mk chapter 14 . 4/4/2014
ahhh they were just meant for each other!
sakura.souen chapter 14 . 3/29/2014
heheheh banshee and banshee junior! nice! i really liked this story! by the end i had forgotten the whole thing was pretty much memory so i had to go back to chapter one :P who was the guy with Sakura while waiting for Sasuke?
Elle.Ebullience chapter 14 . 12/27/2013
samisagirl1225 chapter 14 . 10/9/2013
This was such a great story! Didn't sleep until I finished it! I'm glad you made Naruto and Sakura friends in the middle of the story. Was a bit bothered that Naruto acted mean towards Sakura in the beginning. I just can't imagine Naruto being like that especially with Sakura. And Sasuke being oh so romantic. Totally OOC but loved it much! Thanks for the great story! :)
Black Bart Lady chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
I am sooo in love with this. I cant stop reading
alholj chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
thi is completly lame, big cattle
PsyMama17 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I love this story!
FireGemini chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
ive read this story (all ur stories actually) on my ipod (perfect space, so u dont have to move ur eyes back and forth too widely) SO MANY TIMES.
its almsot like my sasusaku classic book.
im rereading it on my ipod right now, and i realised, after idolising this ff for a long time, i havent even got to write a review ㅠㅠ

so here i am!
i ABSOLUTELY love this story. whenever i get bored and im like "i need to reread a good ff," its always this one.
i've probably read it around 8 times already :P
Poppy Young chapter 14 . 1/25/2013
This was a nice end to this story.
1,100 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »