Reviews for Phantom of a Doubt
secretwhovianpony chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
This. Was. AWESOME! Even better than the last one! And the fact that you added both the theme song for DP, and "Listen to Your Heart" was just perfect! *fan girl squee*
Darksider Obi-wan Kenobi chapter 10 . 12/25/2013
Damn it! Fanfic's become a fricken drug!

I've become even more addicted to it! AHHHHHH!
Snowleopard0 chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
*Fist pumps* I love happy endings
shugokage chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
Great story good job!
Grayson's Redoubt chapter 10 . 7/6/2010
Oh wow! Please add more flashbacks!
Garnet Sky chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
Very well written.
Flightgirl chapter 10 . 6/23/2009
Hmm. I must say, the events of the last two chapters were a bit unexpected. but then, that's what made the first story so likable. I love how you tied in the events throughout the story into the ending, so that it's not like 'BANG! this happened, now we're gonna forget it all and go on with our normal lives'. Really, it makes more sense that way. So yeah, great story, though if i had to choose, i think i liked the first better. But great nonetheless. still a fave ;p
starr1095 chapter 10 . 2/17/2009
GECKOS ARE AWSOME DUDE!sory had a momment loved the sequel it was awsome and nasty menal image with dan and ember shudders but the do make a cute couple, still shudders loved the story a whole lot awsome amazing and any toher good words that i can think of oh well
inukagome15 chapter 10 . 4/5/2008
Dan is totally OOC but I think you already knew that, right? And also, what happened in that screen? It didn't say anything there...
RavenclawBeauty14 chapter 10 . 7/7/2007
YES! MORE FLASHBACKS! I love this story, and I hope you do write more flashbacks!
Helios Valhalla chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
It is a great story and I think you should write some more stories.
E.A. Knightly chapter 10 . 2/24/2007
lol, that was sweet! thank you so much! the scene was short, but too cute! thanks again!

elyn
babydragon11 chapter 10 . 2/24/2007
wow! that was awsome! i read both this story and the prequel. the last chapter for this one was extremely unexpected, but very good.
Quacked Lurker chapter 10 . 2/23/2007
Well, I liked the ending. I also laughed-not sure why, but it may have been a combination of the story and the end of the school week.

Ah ha! Kids and parents plus family. How sweet. {No, more flashbacks are uncessary, but the gesture is appreciated}. I do have a question though-why the Star Wars "quote"? (you put Star Trek in the ending line as well. Why? Just for kicks or because it's cool?).

It's the begining of one story, but the end of a nother.

Nice touch having Lois as the editor. Good thing too because she knows about the two special superheros who have asked to work for the Daily Planet-newspaper for obvious reasons, there for less obvious (besides not having to hide "secret" identity).

Vlad, a good guy? Well, you had been forshadowing that. I liked the Cat touch as well-lots of people think it works despite the older halfa's insestant claimes he will not get one. And thus, he has Maddie to care for and who loves him (not one that he built either).

Ah, college can change a person; but then, so can fighting one's future self. Good to see that Daniel is still himself (and not hating the shorthand "Dan"). Thanks for the final and consise end {was that the right word? Drat, my english isn't the best-vocab usage iffy}
Plushiemon chapter 10 . 2/23/2007
This was great.

Dunno why, but I can TOTALLY imagine Danny as a reporter/journalist. And I like it. X3

So... More Flashbacks would be great! I mean, if you want to.

-sniffles- No sequel? Plushei is sad. A sequel for this with Danny working at the Daily Planet and keeping up with a family WHILE trying to save the world again would be G-R-E-A-T. If you ever change your mind... :3

YAY. FORCEWITHME. -imitates Jedi mind powers and fails- Darn.