Reviews for Phantom of a Doubt
Quacked Lurker chapter 4 . 11/4/2006
That was different and intersting-so Superman is susepitable to ghost attacks. Well, at least his "alien" status plus yellow sun means he'll heal faster than Danny.

I would prefero longer chapters if you could but not if it means degrading the story (have I typed this for here before? oh well, reminders don't hurt as long as its occasoinally).

Cliffies are fun but hard to stand-I mean, they do give the author a jump off point yet keep the readers in suspence. I am not a mob person so no pitchfork or torcher device-currently. Maybe if two years pass . . . .

Good story, keep it up and keep the chapters coming as you can. How is team Phantom (not army) going to get around the wishing ghost? [did the wish specify which dan? what about after the army is defeated?]. Ember is a different enemy-haven't see this viewpoint of hers before.

Catch you later.
Auroral Eclipse chapter 4 . 11/4/2006
whoot! yay a new chap! awesome work! and about the pitchforks you can use my anti mob hideout!(which i might need to use later for putting a super ultra evil cliffy in my updated story lol) anyways great chap hope the next one comes soon!

~ghostlover15~
pottersparky chapter 3 . 10/31/2006
I love the little D/S suff. Tucker needs to get girl for himself and leave the love birds alone once they get together. At lest that what I think. Paulina needs to learn that she will not be someday. I think superman is kind over his head when he is trying to deal with this evil future danny from A.U. If I know this evil danny than I think his frist move would be tell the world that his other half is part ghost and after that try to rip the ghost half out of vald again than rip the ghost out of danny than pull them together to make his other self evil. After all he said he would turn in to him someday it is only matter of time. You would think clockwork would want to help get the evil nut danny from A.U lock up where he belongs with rest of team. If fentons found out about this they be happy to help stop him. I can't see what you plan to do next. Update soon!
phantomfreek chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
has eneyone had there stories read bye lily fae i heard she reviews a lot of stories some people are talking about her
lily fae chapter 3 . 10/29/2006
YES THANK YOU FOR MAKING A SEQUIL OF MY TWO FAVORITE SUPERHEROS YOU ROCK MY SOCKS AND JUDGING BYE THE FIRST STORY THIS ONE WILL ROCK TWO
Quacked Lurker chapter 3 . 10/28/2006
Very Intersting. When are the friends going to know the Clark/Superman thing? It seems only fair since Lois and Clark know Fenton/Phantom identity.

Now the plot starts to get good-How is Superman going to remove Dan from the public place? Hmm. Is the class going to get suspicious or are they going to believe the school is haunted?

Update soon. Thanks a bunch.
Oraman Asturi chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
nice story...
pottersparky chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
Vald you are the bigest fool that ever lived. After what clockwork show you and still did it. Did you not learn your lesson when you free the king of all ghosts better known as P.D. Val is going to learn what fear is when she runs into danny's evil A.U self. Clark has work cut out for him to get rid of this guy. This evil A.U danny knows everything about him. Which all so means he knows about D/S love. I feel vald might let greatest evil ghost in the world out. Everyone will have to work together to make things right. If Vald has any brain left in his head he tell val about this thing he let out. Update soon!
Quacked Lurker chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
Intersting twist. I lke it. How often does Vlad help Danny? Not to often in the ficks I read. Of course those stories don't have Dan as the enemy. Thanks for the update.

Nice to see V-man care more about Maddie than the other Fentons. Oh hum.

If this story is as fun to write as it is to read (along with prequal) then this will be good. For some it is excellent. (me-your style works but I personally prefer more details but not at the expence of the plot or action.) Catch you later.
Splout chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Doesn't Algebra stink? Anyway please continue.
Silverjojo08 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Interesting concept. I'll have to go back and read the first one.

*shifty eyes* Any chance of Batman popping in? I think he technically owns the Daily Planet, I might be wrong, though...
Quacked Lurker chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
This might be entertaining. Although I apreciate speedy updates, I like longer chapters as well. However I will take quanity over quantity. (better is not more).

I don't see many Superman/Phantom crossovers and you did finish your previous work so it will be worth the time spent reading. Thanks for sharing this sequal with the readers.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Cool. I look forward to that update as well as seeing where this goes.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5