Reviews for Five Things
nsand chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
The post entity one is amazing. I've not read a better one
Linwe Elendil chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
Number four nearly had me falling out of my chair with laughter! Two minutes later, munber five had me nearly sobbing. It takes a talented author to do that!
nogigglingmajor chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
LOL! Bloody Brilliant!
katriel1987 chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
I really like this chapter - the conflicting joy and pain and loss all wrapped up in the story of one tiny new life. I have to say that #4, the Sam/Daniel one, is my favorite. There's something aching and eloquent and beautiful about it.
JenniferJF chapter 3 . 2/3/2007
Great story! Thanks! I was ROFLMAO at the Star Trek bit, and recc'd it to the Gatworld Sam/Jack thread since we'd been discussing the incident in #5. Thanks again for the great read. -Jennifer
Ceitidh chapter 3 . 11/30/2006
Every single one, really sweet and made me think about other situations rather than just Sam and Jack...tho I did have a tear in my eye for the last one... xx
devianttart chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
Annerb, you rock. You f*g rock my socks!
Quinndolynn chapter 3 . 10/27/2006
I love love love the last one. I'm such a fan of 'Five Things' fics, so this series is brilliant.
SG-Fan chapter 3 . 10/27/2006
That was good. The last one was sad,

Great job!
SG-Fan chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
LOL!

Awesome chapter...
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
That was good!

Great job!
owaranai.natsu chapter 3 . 10/26/2006
aw, everything is so cute! love can make you do crazy things, i must say, hehe. i especially liked the one that said 'resistance is futile,' it was the perfect line to preceed 'Jack is beginning to know that.' very nice;)
owaranai.natsu chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
oh yes, I remeber seeing this on your livejournal...i'm glad it's now a fanfic:) I like how the first one is shocking...very original. I like how it covers all the aspects, and it's just cute:)
PepperF chapter 3 . 10/26/2006
Loved this - you're such a talented writer, all the variants seemed realistically possible to me. I could see Daniel and Sam together, post-apocalypse (even though I'm rooting for Jack/Sam all the way). Loved Siler's birthday treat, and am sniffling at the last one. I have my rose-tinted specs on, and am choosing to read "loses consciousness" as "he's not dead yet". :)

Please, please, please, more Egeria's Legacy soon?
BookWorm37 chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
Humph. Not really sure when the last one took place, but I'll leave that alone for now.

I REALLY liked Siler's birthday gift from Sam. That was just hilariously funny! I also thought the other ones in the first three were rather fitting and very well written. I seem to have a few issues with the last one.