Reviews for Epiphany
so cute! 3
WickedSong chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Lovely!
Raven St. Schuyler chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
aw, thats so cute, ima sucker for cloti (ut oh?) and this just made my day...in it's...ahem, own way
Chaotic Heroism chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Fluffyness! Dead on, girl. Lol. You've proven you're worth as an author time and again, so I'm granting you the 'honor' -crowd laughs hysterically in background- of being on my favorite authors list. I'm curious to see how you'll progress in the future. You're very talented! Keep up the good work, and if you ever find yourself bored with nothing to do, swing by some work of my own. Ciao.

~ChaoticHeroism~
cute-lil-nina chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
it's cute, but it's just a little off... but what the heck it's great anyways!
CassCHarris chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
That is a really sweet story

I loved it.
rokusan23 chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Good goat of the heavenly paradise above...

YOU NEVER PLAYED THE GAME?

Where have you been all this decade?

Hm...

T_T
MakoRain chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
i was looking for a nice little piece of CloTi fluff to make me happy before work and here it is...thanks _ (i've never played the game either but still write like crazy about it, so don't feel bad. the movie is the best thing ever _)

~MakoRain
Nentikobe chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Well, it certainly is happy, isn't it?

It's a start though. You have certainly proved yourself very capable of writing. I can't really say that such a story is quite my cup of tea, though. But I think we can all expect some good stories out of you in the time to come. _
VividInk chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Brilliant... short but sweet... well done!
LethalDuckie chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Great job on the fic! :D

Heh, I never played the game either. I just watched the movie, clips, and read some fanfics related to the game! I played some of the other ff7 games though, just not the original.

Again, great job! Looking forward to any future fics you have. :)

-PsychoT
Frek chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
aw love CloTi fluff! Thanks for the cute read.

The One and Only