Reviews for Shizunkana Hibi no Kaidan wo
Guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
Hello! I'm a big fan of your story, aren't you going to end it?
Guest chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
Next please!
aquahearts1 chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
please make another chapter im dying to know what will happen next
Nekoi Kurona chapter 8 . 2/2/2012
Cute fic, but I wonder why Nami doesn't get it when Teach does. About all the scars, him having to repeat a grade in the Battle Royale age, and moving... If Teach can figure it out like that, then I'm pretty sure Nami can! But oh well

Anyways, I love the plot and how all the characters are in character. It's very cute seeing Luffy and Zoro together, with him wondering why he's so tolerant to Luffy's 'irritating traits'. And seeing Sanji trying to figure Ace out is very exciting. Great work; please update soon
Ra9wr chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
Very awesome story!

I CAN NOT WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER IS UP! :D

I wonder how everyone will react when they find out about Ace's past...if they find out that is.

Next chapter! :D
Limbo-Azure chapter 8 . 5/5/2011
TwT

plzzzz tell me that whether this story has a sad ending ?

My weak heart really can't bear anyother SE *sigh*

I have been abused by some fics in CHinese...
ghyhghygh chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
Hello!

I hope you are well and in good health! i love your story and i will just tell you one word: NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT !

bye
yo wuz up chapter 8 . 10/9/2010
Awesome chapter!

Love the development between all the characters

Lol at poor Sanji trying to sleep XD

You are such a brilliant writer!

Looking forward to your next chapter :D

Take it easy ;)
Osakawho forgot her password chapter 8 . 10/9/2010
Wow, I was just thinking about this fanfic a few days ago! As a uni student, I know that there is barely any free time. A friend and I are collaborating in a fanfic right now but we haven't updated in months because of classes and other things ;A;

Amazing chapter as usual, I'm really loving Sanji in this chapter. And Kuina! Looking forward to the next chapter
yaoifan124 chapter 7 . 5/23/2010
Awwww, Zoro and Sanji got along for like five minutes. Bahahahaha, anyways... hhhhnnn, I'm awaiting for the feelings of love to appear! -smiles- But I can be patient! So I will wait until next chappie! Until then! Sayonara!

Kira-chan
Notorious-Osaka chapter 7 . 4/30/2010
Hooray an update!

Reading this chapter made me all warm and fuzzy inside, especially when Ace was resting on Sanji's lap.

And yes, I was devastated as well with the recent chapters. You're not the only one :

Keep up the good work and I hope to read from you soon
Balinese chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
Not much time right now, but just commenting to tell you how glad I am that you're still continuing this fic!

(and it's so nice to read a story that has nothing to do with ace's death)
yo wuz up chapter 7 . 4/7/2010
Yeah new op chap very sad :(

Awesome FF and Good luck on ur papers D

Can't wait for next chapter

my favorite part was when Ace just relax then Sanji comes XD
smoking caramels chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
Yay! An update! Good luck with your dissertation and update whenever you can, life can be crazy.
arenha chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
Aw! The character relationship development is just so cute! Especially Luffy's idea of adventures and love! XD I can't wait to find out what happens next! This just just so different because even though it's a slow process, the feelings are are being built and growing stronger! I hope that Ace will be okay! It'll be a good thing if Sanji goes with them to the hospital too! Zoro and Luffy's relationship is hilarious too! I can't wait to see how everything works out!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »