Reviews for Blood Stained Words
PhoenixSongs chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
this is amazing - i love the whole taking the child away thing,, and the way he threatens her but she goes all sarcastic bitch xx
phoenix chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I really liked your work. It was short and sweet, very job, keep it up and I hope youre fever wassn't too bad. At least something wonderfull came out of it :)
Riku's Seraph chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
A side of Zuko we don't see often. A nice change from all the dramatic, angsty Zutaras in the world.
smartcheer917 chapter 5 . 5/26/2007
geeze thpes rock. they'd all make great bases for stories too, you can just imagine the rest of the story.. or how it all began.
ohsoxalive chapter 4 . 5/26/2007
Aw so terribly sad.

I liked the ending the best.

ohsoxalive chapter 3 . 5/26/2007
Haha. I loved this.

He'll probably get killed by Katara when he refuses. THEN he really have to hide from her. xD

Don't worry, your not the only one. Smex came to my mind also. xD

ohsoxalive chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
I enjoyed this. It was very in character.

ohsoxalive chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Beautiful.

the sirens song88 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
This is an amazing short story. It truly captures the essence of such a love and the fear. It makes it real and captivates the reader, drawing them in and making them believe too. You are wonderful and I can't wait to read more. On to the next one...
goldfish demon chapter 3 . 4/2/2007
Nice.
Black Illusions chapter 4 . 3/26/2007
Wow...that was highly erotic.

But well written. I like your style. ]
maddie chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
funny to think that zuko could be afraid of his wife's own cooking, considering he managed to cope with exile and other mentioned dramas...

it had me in stitches, keep up the good work!
banreal chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
Oh. My. God. I love the cake story! roflmao
gigi2690 chapter 4 . 3/7/2007
I love the descriptions of Katara...you captured her perfectly. Also the primal essence of lust was portrayed wonderfully. Then you contrast it with such an eeiry and cold ending...just brilliant.

gigi
cytherea chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
this is more than amazing

i actually cried

because no one will ever love me like zuko loves katara.

no but fer serious

this is one of the best stories that i have ever read

because really,

what has literature become these days?